Chapter 28

Yeah plans gonna b in actiona 2dayyy!!! :)  Dedic8ed to The_Drama_Queen coz... lets just say shez awesome! :D cngrats nikhat for ur marks.. P.S i love ur books! 
**********

So that was planned out- we just needed to put it in action...  I know its a lie in this but its saving her life- and lies that save someones life is not considered as a lie- i think..  But anyways....

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤THE NEXT MORNING¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I smirked as we put plan A in progress.  Plan A- Get Adeer out of the house anyhow- then ask Hasti to talk to him and take his phone- rest is history! 

"Heyy" said Hasti jogging up to Adeer.  We stood in a distance with river, Caspian and Kiara discussing nothing in particular. 

"Hi Hasti" said Adeer smiling at her. 

I pushed my rayban shades above my nose and stared at them. 

Adeer said something that i could not catch- and Hasti laughed

"Can i borrow your phone please?" asked Hasti

She had on a microchip- that would enable all of us to communicate. 

"Wheres yours?" he asked
"Battery dead" she replied smiling as if it were true- her phone was with me. 

"Oh...  Here" he handed the phone to Hasti. 
According to Zay he had a girlfriend who loved him alloott so all we meed to do is get her here- and he is out of the way! 

"Hasti what are you doing?" he asked Hasti and Hasti smiled. 

"Entering my number and texting my bff to come!" she replied

I grinned. 

Minutes later she had given the phone back and walked away winking at us. 

"Plan B-" said Kiara. 

I can't believe my bodyguards and receptionist/ P. A are also in this. 

"Get the father!" said River
"but how?" asked Ray
"We have to make the father say no to this wedding-" said Caspian. 

Kiara nodded. 

"i think i have a plan for that" I said and asked them to follow me. 

'"Zaki- you love drama? Now is your chance" I said as I gave him a high 5

Plan B- make Rahaa sure that Adeer is in love with his wife. 

"NO- NO-NO I WANT TO MARRY KAZA AND NO ONE ELSE!" shrieked Zaki pacing the room beside Rahaa's Study where he was now. 

"But Z- i mean Adeer- she is hasti bhabhis mother!" said Zay

Zay was facinng the door and Zaki was facing her,  his back to the door- while I was in the closet- yes an effing closet! Allah love makes ya do stupid things. 

Hasti stood at the door with Kainaat and Aiina.  They went to call Rahaa. 

Zaki walked out of the room with Zay.  I followed them careful not to get caught. 

"There!" yelled Rahaa and Zaki broke into a run towards the swiming pool where Adeer was. 

On the way he took off his jacket- Adeers jacket and ran into our room. 

We looked outside and poor Adeer was getting hell from Rahaa

"Plan C" said Zaki and I nodded. 

This was ammi's turn.  She walked out to Rahaa

"By allah mr. Rahaa why are you hitting this poor guy?" she asked him