chapter 25

When secrets reavel; please don't kill me! :) :D Read on mates!!! :) Dedicated to fati_dhoomie... thanks for the follow!!! :) 

~aaliyah

No it can't be her. But she has the same smile- the same dimples and the same eyes. 

"Shall we?" asked Hasti coming beside me and i tore my gaze away form her. 

"Yeah- ah who are they?" i asked Hasti. she looked up and gasped. 

"what happened?" asked Zaki

"My in-laws!" she whined

"say what?" I asked 

"No Kiaf- as in the guy i am suppose to marry- his family!" she said 

"Excuse me?" I say to her

She laughs. 

"Okay fine- the guy who thinks he will marry me but will not- his family!" she said and i smiled widely

What? I have the right to be protective!

We walked down the stairs. 

"Ahh Mr. Shahaan!" said Rahaa and i smiled. 

The man with them seemed familiar.

"As salamu alaikum!" i said to the family

The man with the beard answered. 

"Was salaam- you must be The Kaif Shahaan!" he said and i smiled.

He took off his shades and something in his eyes made me shiver, not visibly though. 

"Mr.Shahaan- this is Huma's in-laws- The Kadirs" said Rahaa and i nodded

"Please sit!" said Rahaa and we took out seats. 

The girl was infront of me. 

"Meet my family- my wife- Laila-" said Mr. Kadir nodding to the girl beside him who was wearing clothes that i think belonged to kids. 

she smiled at us. 

"Bhai she needs a fashion makeover" whispered Zaki and I smiled and shook my head

"My son- Adeer" he said gesturing to the guy inbetween two girls. Adeer smiled at me and I forced a smile back. 

"And this is kaiya- my daughter-" he said gesturing to the tall girl with brown hair and huge eyes. she smiled seductively at me and i gave her a puzzled look. 

"And the youngest of all- Zayeeka" he said gesturing to the girl with grey eyes and hijaab, she smiled at me with her familiar dimples. 

Zaki turned to me 

"Bhai i tell you its her!" he whispered. 

I stared at Zayeeka. Can she be her? No she die- damn. 

We set there talking about stock and what-not. The girl Kaiya was hitting on Zaki who was trying his best to tell her he was not interested but she would not listen. 

"So kaif how is your family?" asked Qadir 

"ahh good- alhamdulillah" I replied unsure what to say. 

"Who are in your family?" he asked me

"Just me, my ammi and brother!" i replied smiling at Zaki

"Is your ammi here or just the two brothers?" he asked me

Zaki gave me a puzzled look and I nodded. 

"ammi is here- just not feeling well-" I replied

His voice was similar- to the one that haunted me- i thought he was dead?