chapter 18

Another chapter... enjoy pple! You know i lov u al rite? Thhheeeeee dedicated to smilinghearts for the amazing quote! :) 

++++++++

Read to write,

 Eat to fight,

 Sleep not to backbite,

 Be a light who shines so bright,

 to help the ones in the night go right

~SmilingHearts

++++++++

I sighed as I set up in the morning with my cup of Milo. Ammi was sitting with her cup of coffee along with Zaki and Hasti. Zaki is not alergic to that thing but I am, weird huh?

"Ammmmiiii" I whined 

She had us sitting inside the house for like ever! After Fajr, she told us, the snow was slowly melting, the sun was out and- she won't let us make snowmans! 

"No Kaif, I expect you to be more mature! You both cannot go out, its cold for Allah's sake!" she replied watching her Pakistani show. 

"By the way, what show is it?" I asked her 

"Humsafar" she replied 

I grinned. Humsafar was my ammi's fave,she loved it! Asher and i forgot the girls name- yeah them and ammi- perfect silence!

I took out my laptop from the bag on the table and set with it on the couch cross legged. 

I logged into my email and instantly mails flew in. Damn. 

Christmas mails, new year party invitations and what not. 

I then started off with the Reliance project. Since it was recently bought into Shahaan Industries, it needs to be recognised as one so yeah, I needed to do that. 

"Kaif-" ammi said after a while. 

"Yes ammi?" I rpelied still doing my work

"Why did you not go to decorate and organise your office party?"she asked me

"Ammi, you do know, I am not really into all that- plus Kiara will take care of all that!" I rpelied typing away. 

she was silent when she squealed again. I jumped up and saw her grinning to herself. I turned to the tv, the commercials were on so what made her happy?

"Kaif-" she said excitedly

Oh no!

"Yes Ammi-"I said looking at her and then Zaki who shook his head. 

"Can I have y our phone- I need to call some people!" she said grinning

"Ammi who can you call from my phone when the only numbers I have are professional?" I replied puzzled. 

"Yeah I need to call two professionals!" she replied

I gave her my phone and soon she was talking to some boys. 

"Yes.... es Dear, NO!!" she said and nodded and then hung up./ 

"What happened?" I asked her

"You all are oging to help in the community new year decors!" she said smiling. 

Zaki goaned, I stared at her in disbelief and Hasti chuckled. 

"ome on, go now! Its already 9am, there is alooott to do!" she shoed us out of hte living room.