~Chapter 7~

Tanjiro POV

"Are you finished changing?" Urokodaki asked. "Yes." I said turning to him. "Tanjiro now that you've officially become a demon slayer swordsman. I would like to explain a few things." Urokodaki said. "Right." I said. "First the Demon Slayer Corp uniform you're wearing is made with a special fiber. It's light weight, water resist and non flammable. A low level demon's fangs and talons are incapable of penetrating that fabric." Urokodaki said. "It's that strong?" I questioned. "Impressive now is for the Nichirin sword. It's color varies from owner to owner and each hue has it's own unique traits. However aren't many demon slayers with black blades, so little is know about them. Some believe they are bad omen." He said. "What does that mean? Bad omen? How so?" I asked. "Black blades are rumored to be only be wielded by a swordsman who has only little chance in going very far." He said.

"Oh well I don't care if I'm destined for greatness because no matter what I'll turn Sakura and Nezuko back." I said. "Yes you will. I have no doubt you'll make that happen." He said. "Thank you." I said. "One last thing. Here take this. A box to carry your sisters in during in during the day. Built from a light wood called Kirikumo Cedar. It's been coated in rock lacquer to reinforce the exterior and make it even more durable." He said. "Thanks Urokodaki." I said and I picked up the box "Oh wow you weren't kidding it is light." I said. I went into Nezuko and Sakura's room and I closed the door behind me and Nezuko was hiding under the blanket and Sakura was sitting next to her. "Nezuko, Sakura hop inside we're gonna go for a ride. They both shrunk down and Sakura got in and she held Nezuko close to her. I smiled a bit and I closed the box and put it on my back. "Alright I'm off." I said. "Wait before I go.... What is Sakura?" I asked Urokodaki. He sighed and looked at me "Your sister Sakura, she is already in the Demon Slayer Corps. She is the Cherry Blossom and Fairy Pillar, she is the strongest Hashira I've ever seen. She's also know as the unknown Hashira because she always wear a kitsune mask. She still keeps her Demon Slayer Corps jacket and nichirin lance so she can help you on your missions if needed." Urokodaki said.

I nodded and I was off heading to where I was suppose to go. "Sakura, Nezuko how you two doing?" I asked, but I didn't hear anything. "Nezuko? Sakura?" I questioned. Then I remembered what Urokodaki said about both of them sleeping to recover their strength. "Okay rest up you two." I said and I walked a bit faster. Then I got to a town "A town to the northwest looks like I found it." I said. Then this guy walked pass me and he look terrible. I heard the townsfolk talking about the young girls being kidnapped. I stopped and turned towards the man "Mr. Kazumi." I called out to him. He stopped and turn towards me "I wanna her what happened last night from you." I said and he took me to this area "This is where Satoko vanished, but I'm sure you don't believe."Kazumi said. "I do believe you. I'm here to help. Now let's see." I said and I started to sniff the ground.

There was still a faint smell of the demon here, but it was even. Something was off. I sniffed around the town and it started to get dark "I really want you to believe me she really did just vanish." Mr. Kazumi said. " I know that's why I came here so I can stop this." I said and I kept going and it was dark outside now. "Are you really gonna keep going?" Mr. Kazumi asked. "Yes." I said. "Come on it's getting late. I'm flattered that you're so concerned about this, but shouldn't rest and pick it up again in the morning?" He asked. "They're only active at night, so there's no time for rest." I said and I sniffed around "Got something there's a new scent in the area. It's nearby it won't be long now." I said. I gasped and ran "The scent got stronger! The demon's active!" I shouted and I jumped up on a roof and then I landed on the ground where the demon's scent was strongest.

Sakura POV

I woke up and I could tell Tanjiro was fighting something and I noticed Nezuko was awake also. We both nodded and we kicked the box door open kicking the demon's head that was about to hit Tanjiro. We both growled and stepped out of the box. The demon we kicked went into this puddle. Then we both turned to the boy holding this girl. I walked up to them and I put my hands on the boy's cheek and on the girl's head. I didn't have to do hypnotic suggestion like Urokodaki did to Nezuko so they didn't look like my younger siblings. Then I turned and saw two demons come out of the puddles. I started to walk up to of them and I growled and ran towards it and lifted my leg up and I brought my leg down to hit it. When I moved my foot it wasn't there and all I hit was the ground.

I looked at the other demon and I started to run towards it. "Sakura!" Tanjiro called to me and I stopped and turned to him "No don't chase him! Get back here! Come to me!" He shouted. I started to run back over to him. I see another one of those puddles appear infront of me "No Sakura!" Tanjiro shouted. I quickly grab my lance and I managed to make a cut on it's arms and I jumped over the demon and I ran to Tanjiro. 'Damn it I missed. I'm rusty.' I said in my head. I hugged him and I went back over to Nezuko. Tanjiro stepped forward, but another one of those puddles appeared making him back up. Then another puddle appeared and the demon jump out and me and Nezuko moved back to dodge him. "Nezuko, Sakura I'm going underground keep them safe for me." Tanjiro said. "Can you do that?" He asked. We both grunted and he went down in the puddle. Nezuko started to fight the demon while I stayed with the guy and the girl.

Then the demon started to get use to Nezuko's pattern on her one note attacks. He managed to scratch her forehead and I growled in anger and I grabbed my lance 'Cherry Blossom breathing 4th form. Crimson Cherry Blossom.' I said in my head and I cut the demon's arm off before he could hit Nezuko again. I cut his other arm off and he fell to the ground. Then I quickly go back over to the puddle and I reach in and I grab Tanjiro and pull him out. "Thanks Sakura." He said. I nodded and Tanjiro went over to the demon and I went over to Nezuko. I make sure Nezuko was okay and the bleeding stopped on her forehead. She was asleep and I rubbed her head and I turned and saw Tanjiro killed the demon and he came over to me and Nezuko. He freaked out a bit until I put my hand on his shoulder and he calmed down. He put Nezuko in the box and he went over to the guy. I zoned out what he was saying and then the sun started to come up and I feel Tanjiro grab my hand. I look at him and he smiled. "Let's go. Tanjiro." I said and I walked with him.

Then a crow landed on Tanjiro's shoulder. "Head to Asakusa, Tokyo now. Rumor has it a demon's lurking around there" The crow said. "I've got another mission already?" Tanjiro asked. "Oh yes, you do." The crow said. I giggled a bit "Hold on a minute." Tanjiro said. "No can do!" The crow shouted. "Come on, just give me a minute! Hold on! What?" Tanjiro asked. "Shut up and go already!" The crow shouted. I giggled and I pulled Tanjiro's hand and started walking to Asakusa.