~Chapter 8~

No one POV

Tanjiro had finally made it to Asakusa, Tokyo for his next mission. Sakura and Nezuko were holding his hands and Nezuko was half asleep and so was Sakura. Sakura had her Hashira jacket off and around her waist, covering her lance. Sakura's lance can bend so much and can't break. It has a strong structure and she can even stand on the tip of it without it breaking or bending at all. 'Are the cities this advance now? It's nighttime, but it's so bright out!' Tanjiro exclaimed in his head. He walked around and then he finally got out of the crowded city and he saw this man selling udon. "Excuse me. A bowl of udon with granted yam on top please." Tanjiro said to the man. "Uh, sure thing." The man said and he started to cook the udon. Tanjiro, Sakura and Nezuko sat down on the bench and Nezuko and Sakura were sleeping and Nezuko put her head on Sakura's shoulder. "I've never been to a place like this. It's way too crowded." Tanjiro said and Sakura laid her head on Tanjiro's shoulder. "Here's your udon with granted yam on top." The man said handing Tanjiro a bowl "Thank you very much." Tanjiro said and he grabbed the bowl and drank a bit of the soup, but then he could smell a familiar scent nearby.

Tanjiro dropped the bowl and he sniffed around. He grabbed his sword and ran off following the scent. 'This scent! Why would I catch it here all of a sudden? It's the same scent that was left at my house! Muzan Kibutsuji!' Tanjiro shouted in his head and he got to him and was about to pull his sword out, but then he heard another voice. The man turned around and Tanjiro saw the little girl in his arms. 'He's living here, pretending to be a human!' Tanjiro exclaimed in his head. "I'm sorry is there something I can do for you? are you alright?" He asked and then a woman walked up to them. "Oh my. What's going on?" She asked. "Mother!" The little girl exclaimed. 'T-They're humans! The girl and the woman... Their scent is human! Don't you know? Can't you tell? That this guy is a demon? That he devours humans?' Tanjiro questioned in his head. 

"Do you know him?" The woman asked. "No. Much to my consternation, I've never seen this child before. He must have mistaken me for someone else." The guy said and Tanjiro noticed he cut a guy on the back of his neck really quickly. "Oh you think so?" The woman asked, but then the guy that the man cut turned into a demon and bit his wife on her shoulder. "Stop!" Tanjiro yelled and he tackled the guy off of the woman and shoved his scarf in his mouth and held him down. Then the police came and tried to get him off the man, but then this cloud moved around Tanjiro and this woman and boy walked up. "You still use the term 'person'... to refer to even a transformed demon. And you're trying to save him. Allow me, to lend you a hand." The woman said. "But why? You... Your scent tells me...." Tanjiro said. "That's right. I am.... a demon, but I am also a doctor and I wish to annihilate that man Kibutsuji." The woman said and then Tanjiro came back for Sakura and Nezuko and he followed the boy to a hidden house.

Sakura POV

Tanjiro took us to this hidden house with this woman named Tamayo and this boy Yushiro. I just leaned against the wall with my eyes closed. "Gomen for me asking, but Sakura were you happened to be pregnant when Muzan attacked you and your family?" I heard Lady Tamayo ask. "Hai... I was..." I said. "I'm so sorry. I could still sense your pregnancy fading off of you. Your baby still could've lived, but Muzan's blood was too much for the baby to handle." Lady Tamayo said and I nodded. Then after a while I could sense something come through the barrier Yushiro had hiding the house. "Get down!" Yushiro shouted right as I pushed Tanjiro and Nezuko to the ground and covered them from the Temaris that were thrown into the house. 'Demons...' I said in my head as we saw two demons outside of the house. Then that temari demon threw a temari in the house again and Yushiro stood in front of Lady Tamayo, but the temari curved and hit Yushiro's head clean off. "Yushiro!" Tanjiro yelled. "Damn it. Nezuko! Take the woman in the back somewhere safe outside!" Tanjiro shouted. "It's too dangerous outside! We have a basement, so take her there!" Lady Tamayo shouted. "Understood!" Tanjiro shouted and Nezuko left. "That's one out for the count!" The temari demon shouted as she caught the temaris and bounced them. "The demon slayer wearing hanafuda earrings... That'd be you, huh?" The demon asked. 'They're after Tanjiro...' I said in my head. "Miss Tamayo! Please find a safe place to hide! I'm the one they're after!" Tanjiro shouted. "Tanjiro, please don't worry about us. We'll be fine without your protection. We're demons, after all." Tamayo said.

"Alright! It's all over for you now!" The temari demon shouted. Then Yushiro regenerated his head back. "Hey, he's just blabbering away! This is fun! I'm having so much fun! You should feel honored to be killed by me, one of the Twelve Kizuki!" The temari demon shouted and my eyes widened. "Twelve Kizuki?" Tanjiro questioned. "They serve directly under Kibutsuji." Lady Tamayo said, but then that temari demon grew like four more arms. 'Crap that's a lot of arms.' I said in my head. Then she threw the temaris into the house again and I was blocking the ones heading towards Yushiro and Tamayo with my hands. I could see the arrows that the temaris were following making it easier for me to block them. Then a lot of them came towards us and I couldn't block all of them and some managed to hit me, Yushiro and Tamayo. One of the temaris hit me in my eye and I fell back holding my eye in pain. "Sakura! Lady Tamayo, Yushiro!" Tanjiro shouted. "We'll heal soon enough! Don't worry about us!" Tamayo shouted. "Hey! Idiot Demon Slayer! The arrows will tell you which direction they're going! Dodge the arrows!" Yushiro shouted. "What arrows?" Tanjiro asked. "Seriously you're telling me you can't see them? Here, I'm lending you my sense of sight! That should at least give you a chance to kill the temari woman." Yushiro said and he threw a piece of paper at Tanjiro and now he could dodge the temaris more easily. 

Then Tanjiro and Nezuko went outside and I was still healing my eye. "Sakura dear are you okay?" Lady Tamayo asked me. "I-I'll be fine. I'm almost done healing." I said seeing as the blood had stopped. "You heal pretty fast." Tamayo said and I got back up. "Besides I've been through pain more intense than this." I said and I put my hashira jacket on. "Plus I'm the strongest Pillar we've got." I said and I took my lance out. "Y-You're the Cherry Blossom Hashira. I knew your jacket looked familiar." Tamayo said and i giggled and put a finger over my lips. "The Unknown Hashira." I said and Lady Tamayo nodded. Then I quickly catch Nezuko who lost her leg from trying to kick one of the temaris. "Lady Tamayo can you help Nezuko for me?" I asked her. She nodded and I ran outside with Yushiro and we both were fighting the temari demon. The she started to use the temaris to create clouds of dirt and she was sending the temaris through. "What a fool! Avoiding with such linear attacks like these is child's play! Finding you will be easy too!" Yushiro shouted and we both split up. I was dodging the temaris the demon threw at me. "Sakura! Can you get rid of the dirt?!" I heard Yushiro ask me. "I can try!" I shouted. 'Cherry Blossom breathing 6th form: Whirling Cherry Blossom.' I said in my head and I swung my lance hard enough and it cleared the dirt right as the demon threw a temari at Yushiro's head again, then Nezuko came and blocked it with her foot. 

Then Nezuko and the temari demon were kicking the temari back and forth until Nezuko finally kicked it past her head. "Lady Tamayo, Nezuko won't stand a chance if that demon goes full out. I have an idea." I said and she nodded. "If you're a Twelve Kizuki I have a question." I said standing in front of Nezuko. "What? Get out of the way you damn woman!" The temari demon shouted. "Just tell me one thing. Are you aware of Kibutsuji's true identity?" I asked her. "What the hell did you say?!" The temari demon questioned. "That man is nothing, but a coward. He lives in constant fear of something." I said and I could tell Lady Tamayo could see where I was going with this. "Stop it! Damn you! Stop it!" The temari demon yelled. "Do you know why it is that demons can't band together? The reason why demons don't cannibalize each other? It's to prevents other demons from banding together and attacking him. He manipulates demons to act this way. Demons like you." I said as Lady Tamayo cut her arm releasing a scent. "Shut up! Shut up, shut up! There's no way he would be that petty! The power he wields is mind blowing! There's no one stronger than him! Not Lord Kibutsuji!" The temari demon yelled before she stopped realizing what she just said. 

"You can't utter his name aloud. That will trigger the curse. I do feel sorry, but....farewell." I said. Then I couldn't bare to watch what happened to her and then it was finally over.