~Chapter 10~

Sakura POV

We got our next mission which so happened to be at Mount Natagumo. I changed my outfit and I was wearing heels. "Neesan, do you think it's really a good idea to be going on a mission in heels? What if your feet start to hurt? Or we have to fight a demon?" Tanjiro asked. "Don't worry. I fight in heels all the time. I even fight barefoot." I said. "Wow~" Zenitsu said.

 It was night by the time we made it to Mt

It was night by the time we made it to Mt. Natagumo and Michiko decided to stay with and help on this mission and I let her because she can handle herself after all. Zenitsu was whining about being scared, but then I could smell something. It was a familiar scent that I haven't smelled in a long time. "That smell..." I said walking towards the smell. "Huh? Neesan what is it?" Tanjiro asked. "It's Akihiro." I said. "Eh? Akihiro?" Tanjiro questioned. "He's one of the lower ranks I've been training at my mansion." I said and I ran off down the path. I got closer towards the forest and I saw a boy lying on the ground and he was wearing a demon slayer corps's uniform like Tanjiro, Michiko and Zenitsu. "Akihiro!" I shouted and he looked up and his eyes widened. "S-Sakura~san! H-Help me." He said. "He's got our uniform on!" Tanjiro exclaimed and I ran up to him.

"Akihiro, are you okay? What happened here?" I asked, but then something pulled him out of my arms. "I was connected, too! Sakura~san, help me! There are more of us here!" Akihiro yelled and he was pulled back into the forest. "Akihiro!" I yelled. "Let's go." Tanjiro said and we went into the forest, well Zenitsu stayed behind because he was still scared. When we got into the forest we immediately noticed all of the spider webs everywhere. "My guess we're dealing with a spider demon." I said. "Oh~ Just great~" Michiko whined hiding behind me. Yeah~ Michiko was really terrified of spiders. "Hmm.." I hummed and I climbed up one of the trees to get a better look and Michiko was on my back. I could get a better view and I could smell a bunch of different scents. From humans, to I don't know how many demons and a ton of blood. "Neesan, look." I heard Tanjiro say and he pointed to a demon slayer boy who was walking around carefully. "It's Murata." Michiko said. I nodded and I followed them quietly going towards Murata, but he looked terrified. Tanjiro carefully tapped Murata on his shoulder making him jump. "We've come to help. I'm Tanjiro Kamado, Rank Mizunoto." Tanjiro said.

"Mizunoto...Mizunoto!? Why didn't they send a Hashira?! No matter how man Mizunoto they send, it won't help! It's pointless!" Murata exclaimed. "Then will two hashiras be good enough for you then, Murata?" I asked jumping down out of the tree. "Sakura~san! Michiko~chan!" Murata exclaimed. "Murata, what's going on here?" Michiko asked him. "Th-The crow gave us the order! And fifteen of us Demon Slayers came here. Not long after we entered the mountain...some of the members....They started killing each other!" Murata exclaimed. "Sakura~san, a bunch of demon slayers you've been training have been sent here too. Not even they could defend even themselves." Murata said and my eyes widened. "None of them are dead for now, but they've been trying to fight back." Murata said and I nodded. The demon slayers I've been training with me are the strongest lower ranks. They all rank from Mizunoto to Hinoe and I would call them my children of the Moon. They all are excellent at moon breathing style, but they can't seem to get my sun breathing style right so I just trained them in moon breathing. They were all wonderful kids and they would help train the little ones I had at my mansion too.