Info

𝙷𝚒𝚒
So I've never really thought about actually 'writing' a story for wattpad but I started thinking about it and decided to actually do it.
So this story is based off of Stranger Things. It's going to be a Steve Harrington x Reader.
Let me explain a few things about y/n

(Y/n) Henderson is Dustins older sister, well half-sister since they look NOTHING alike and they both have different dads but that has never stopped them, they lived in the same house, have the same mom and always enjoyed each other's company, they both have gone through so much so they both understand each other so well.

(Y/n) is BEST FRIENDS with Nancy Wheeler ever since they were kids, they both refer each other as sisters!

Jonathan Byers is also BEST FRIENDS with (Y/n) but him and Nancy have a way different relationship than him and (Y/n), (Y/n) didn't understand until they were older.

Barbara Holland and (Y/n) weren't really friends but just hung out in Elementary school but drifted apart in Middle School but they still hung out but it was a bit awkward the only person that was holding this friendship was Nancy since they both were her best friends.

'The Party' well 'The Party' members are Mike Wheeler (Nancys younger brother) Will Byers (Jonathans younger brother) Lucas Sinclair, Dustin and (Y/n) Henderson. (Y/n) was invited to 'The Party' since she introduced them to DnD which was like 2 years ago, they all love (Y/n) and thought of her as an older cooler sister and would always hang out with her, sure she was their babysitter like she would babysit them but they all wouldn't think of it like that, they all think of it as a hang out.

𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐧~ all I gotta say is you gotta wait till season 3

𝐌𝐚𝐱~ wait till s2

𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲~ s2

𝐁𝐨𝐛~ s2

𝐄𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞~ s4

Jim Hooper and Joyce Byers were like 2nd parents to (Y/n) , they understood about what has happened so if anything is bothering anyone, they would talk to each other that knew about The Upside Down. (Y/n) could never talk about this between hers and Dustins Mom because she wouldn't understand so Joyce would always be there. She knew that Hooper and Joyce had feelings for each other they just never admitted their feelings.

𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧~ well you just gotta wait a few chapters

And finally

𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧- they both have a crazy past of how you too met so I won't say anything. 

I haven't decided when I'll be able to post but for sure for right now I'll be able to post AT LEAST 1 chapter a week.

I would be using a bit of Skullarr's ideas her story is called:
My Best Friends Ex
So please check her story out, some ideas that I'll sometimes use will be from hers but I'll change it up a bit. So credit goes to her if I use her ideas.

So I hope you enjoy the story 🤍🙂