𝐬1~ 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬

❥❥❥❥❥

❥❥❥❥❥

"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬?"

❥❥❥❥❥

"(Y/n)... " A voice called out it sounded soft but close.

"(Y/n)!" The voice yelled at me before I soon figured out it was Dustin.

"Shit." I said as I tried to sit up.

"Are you okay?" Dustin asked. "Are you hungover?"

"What! No. What makes you say that?"

"Well, your breathe stinks and you can't even sit up well."

"Fine, whatever." I said rolling my eyes.

"Well, get up, and get ready, we're heading over to Mikes place."

"Mike's? Why?"

"Well, if you were there yesterday you would know."

"Okay! Get out, and let me get ready."

Dustin then left my room, closed the door as I got ready, I don't remember much of what happened last night but I sure did have a headache.

After a few minutes, I showered, chose an outfit, brushed my teeth and did my makeup.

I walked out of my room and headed down stairs and saw Dustin was eating breakfast.

"Hey, Nerd." I said as Dustin looked up from his breakfast. "Let's go."

We got in the car and started driving off to Mike's house.

♡♡♡♡♡

We were in the Wheeler's basement as Mike was explaining their plan, as Eleven was sitting in the couch playing with the walkie talkie.

"We just tell our parents we have AV Club after school." Mike explained. "That'll give us at least a few hours for Operation Mirkwood. And (Y/n) can tell her mom something like she's going to hang out with Nancy after school. "

"You seriously think that the Weirdo knows where Will is?" Lucas asked.

"Hey!" I snapped at Lucas. "Don't call her a weirdo but, what do you mean she knows where Will is? And how do you know her name is Eleven exactly?"