𝐬1~𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐎𝐮𝐭

❥❥❥❥❥

❥❥❥❥❥

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤?"

❥❥❥❥❥

Dustin and I didn't go to school the next day, I decided to sleep in since I had a rough night and couldn't sleep. I then hear voices calling my name. I opened my eyes to see Dustin looking at me with his walkie talkie and Lucas was on.

"(Y/n). Wake. Up." Lucas kept on saying as Dustin had the walkie talkie close to my ear. I took it from Dustin's hand and responded to Lucas.

"I'm up, you shit head. What's up?"

"We need to go to Mike's place. Now."

"What, why?"

"No time, also don't know, let's just get going, and get ready we don't have much time!"

"Alright, okay." I then got up from bed and looked at Dustin if he knew what was going on he shrugged and shook his head and walked out of my bedroom to get ready.

I went to the bathroom, showered as fast as I can, went to my closet got clothes out. I got dressed applied some mascara, got my back pack and started walking downstairs, Dustin got out of his room and started following me as we went outside to my car.

We got in the car and I turned to Dustin. "Does Lucas need us to pick him up?"

"Yeah, he told me." I just nodded and turned my head to face forward and start driving.

We pick Lucas up and started driving straight to Mike's house once we got there we all settled on his basement. He was also left home alone.

We were sitting down on the floor and Mike told us to listen to the walkie talkie. We just heard the radio's frequency tuning but, with some indistinct whimpering.

"We keep losing the signal, but you heard it, right?" Mike said with hope.

"Yeah, I heard a baby." Lucas said, with no emotion.

"What?" Mike questioned.

"Mike, you obviously tapped into a baby monitor." Lucas said. "It's probably the Blackburns' next door."

"Uh, did that sound like a baby to you?" Mike said with sass in his tone. Mike then turned to look at me. "Did that sound like a baby to you."

"Mike, look I know we're all upset, but-" I started off until I was cut off.

"That was Will!"