𝐬1~𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐭𝐮𝐛

❥❥❥❥❥

"𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐲."

❥❥❥❥❥

We made it to the Wheeler residence. We all got out of the car and stayed by the doors of the car crouching while looking.

Hopper had his binoculars and started looking at the outside of the Wheeler's house while Nancy and I stood next to him.

We see men in suites walking into the basement through the basement door and coming out carrying things in boxes and putting them in the trunk of their cars.

"I have to go home." Nancy insists.

"No you can't." Hopper denies still looking through his binoculars.

"My mom... My dad are there."

"They're gonna be okay." Hopper reassures lowering the binoculars.

Nancy and I look at each other and nod. We both have the same idea. We both start walking towards the house.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey." Hopper stops us grabbing both Nancy and I by the arms.

"Let go!" Nancy and I yell trying to escape Hopper's grip.

"Hey! Listen to me. Listen to me." Hopper says getting Nancy and I's attention. "The last thing in the world we need is them knowing your both mixed up in all this."

"Mike, Dustin and probably Eleven and Lucas are probably over there-" I start, and gesture to the house.

"They haven't found them yet." Hopper then starts looking at the sky. "Not yet, at least."

Hopper then points at the sky, that shows a helicopter flying around.

"For, Mike, Dustin, Lucas and El?" I say.

"Come on, get in the car." Hopper says while dragging Nancy and I by the arm into the car.

We all get inside the car while Hopper closes the car door by Nancy and gets in the drivers seat. Nancy sits on the left side, while I sit in the middle and that leaves Jonathan sitting on the right side.

Hopper and Joyce turn around in their seats facing the three of us.

"Look, we need to find them before they do." Hopper explains. "Do you have any idea where he might have gone?" Hopper asks Nancy, referring to Mike.