𝐬1~𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰

❥❥❥❥❥

❥❥❥❥❥

"𝐔𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧."

❥❥❥❥❥

As I got to Hawkins Middle I went to the front desk to ask where the AV club is.

"How can I help you Miss?" The lady at the desk asked.

"Hi, um - I'm looking where the AV club room is."

"And you are?"

"(Y/n), (Y/n) Henderson." I replied.

"Ah, yes, Miss. Henderson, Nice to see you again. But next time make sure the boys come early to school, and shouldn't you be at school as well."

"I-." I started as I began to 'tear' up. "I was, but since everyone, everyone, started questioning me about Will it broke my heart, to think that Will is really gone. And I'm so sorry about the boys being late they didn't want to come to school but they thought it was better to come."

"I'm, so, so, sorry. The AV club room is down the hall and then you make a right it should be close to the back door, close to where the gymnasium is."

"Thank you." I thanked.

I know where the gymnasium is, I did go to Hawkins Middle, but they changed it. They got new lockers, everything. They changed classrooms. Added new stuff like the AV club. I walked past the gymnasium and I saw the boys.

I also saw Mike talked to two boys. I then see Mike do something I've never expected him to do he pushes one of the boys.

The boy tries to punch Mike but then gets stuck and then startes to....pee himself?

I then think of Eleven, and yes it was Eleven who made him pee himself. I walked to find the AV room, and waited outside for the party, and Eleven.

They then came running and unlocked the door and went inside. Mike locked the door as the rest of us surrounded around the table.

"Come on." Mike motioned to Eleven.

"Now what?" Dustin and I ask.

"She'll find him." Mike answered. "Right El."

Mike started messing with the radio, and then we heard the radios frequencies tuning.

Eleven closes her eyes, and keeps them shut.

"She's doing it. She's finding him!" Mike says with excitement.