𝐬1~𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬

❥❥❥❥❥

❥❥❥❥❥

"𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐩𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨."

❥❥❥❥❥

The day went by as usual but I know Dustin was pretty upset that Will is missing, Will isn't the type to run away.

Dustin didn't come out of his room, he also locked his door, which he rarely does considering the doors slide open. When it was time for Dinner he didn't even come out, mom looked at me with a worried look.

"I'm sure he's fine, he's just upset." I say, as my mom sighs, looking down at her food.

Later in the night as I was starting to go to sleep I got thristy, it was around 11 p.m so I figured my mom and Dustin were already asleep so I didn't want to make any noise as I walk to my door I heard small footsteps going down the hall. I decided to follow them, as I got a little closer to who it was and as the front door started to open I see it was Dustin trying to leave.

"Dustin?" I whisper. The door stops opening and Dustin started to turn around slowly. "What are you doing?"

"I..." Dustin said as he stumbles on his own words.

"Don't tell me your going to look for Will." I whisper shout.

"Okay, yes we're going to go look for Will."

"Dustin you know you can't do that, remember what the chief said." I whisper.

"Yeah but, wouldn't you do the same if Nancy, Jonathan, Barb, got lost, or... Me?" Dustin explains.

I let out a loud sigh knowing he was right. "Wait here." I said as I slowly ran down the hall to my bedroom and started to change into some comfortable clothing and bring a raincoat with me since it looked like it was about to pour rain. As I walked to where Dustin was, while trying to tie my shoes, I notice that Lucas and Mike are already here, and Dustin is explaining to them that I was going along with them.

"Okay, so your totally coming with us?" Mike asks.

"Yeah, just so you dipshits don't get lost too."

Luckily, my bike was out on the driveway so it was easier to grab and not make noise.

"Okay, but please promise us you won't tell Hopper." Mike begs.

"I won't, we always look for our friends and won't leave then behind, okay?" I said, as the boys all nod and gets onto their bikes. Mike turns around and flashes me a smile and turns back.