𝐬1~𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞

❥❥❥❥❥

❥❥❥❥❥

"𝐀𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭, 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞!"

❥❥❥❥❥

We got into Jonathan's car and drove off to the police department, when we got there we snuck in and got the supplies and weapons luckily we didn't get caught. We put them in the trunk and drove off to the Byers place.

When we made it there the 3 of us grabbed the supplies, and went straight to work. We started screwing in the lightbulbs in the light wires since they were removed.

Nancy helped Jonathan set up the bear trap, while I went to go look for some bandages. Then Jonathan started nailing down the bear trap to the floor, while Nancy and I watched him and nodded to him that it looks good.

Nancy and I started putting bullets in the gun, while Jonathan was nailing some screws into a bat. Those were going to be our weapons to fight the Demogorgon.

Nancy started putting gas on the floor from Will's bedroom; where we will hide; to the bear trap. Jonathan went to go find a lighter to fire the Demogorgon. And I was setting up a yo-yo to a chair, so we'll know if the Demogorgon is trapped to get out the room and catch him on fire.

We grabbed some small kitchen knife and met up in the living room, each of us going to cut our palm to draw blood.

"Remember." Jonathan reminds us about the plan.

"Straight into Will's room. And-" I start.

"Don't step on the trap." Nancy says.

"Wait for the yo-yo to move."

"Then... " Jonathan finishes by opening the lighter up to indicate setting the Demogorgon on fire.

"All right." Jonathan breathes. "You two ready?"

Nancy and I nod our heads. "Ready."

"On three." Jonathan says, as we have the knives on our palm of our hand. "One."

"Two... " Nancy says unsure.

"You guys don't have to do this." Jonathan stops.

"Jonathan stop talking." Nancy stops him.

"I'm just saying, you guys don't have to-"

"Three." I say with a shaky breath, as we all cut our palms, and blood starts to pour out. I tried so hard to not cry, only a few tears left my eyes.