𝐬𝟐~ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲𝐰𝐨𝐠

❥❥❥❥❥

❥❥❥❥❥

"𝐖𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬."

❥❥❥❥❥

It's the next day, and I didn't feel like getting up right away, but then Dustin bursts into my room.

"(Y/n)! Get up! We're going to the library." Dustin shouts standing in the doorway. Our mom had already left for work.

"Ughhh." I groan while grabbing my covers and pulling them over my head.

I can hear Dustin walk into my room and open my blinds.

"This is important okay! We have to you know research what species Dart is."

I remove my covers from my head and squint. "Dustin we have school to go to."

"So? We can be late this is important and it has to be quick we're not wasting time." He reasons.

I stay silent for awhile. "Okay, but get out I have to get ready."

Dustin starts to walk out before I yell out to him. "And put an eggo in the toaster will ya? For waking me up."

Dustin nods and slides my door closed.  I stare at the ceiling for a couple of seconds and roll out of bed. I quickly wash my face, brush my teeth, brush my hair, do my makeup, and pick out some clothes.

I place my last pillow on my bed when I hear Dustin yell my name.

"(Y/n)!!! Hurry up."

I get out of my room and walk down the hallway with my backpack hanging from one shoulder. Dustin hands me my car keys and my eggo. We say bye to Mews and head to my car. I started eating my plain eggo and turn on the ignition.

"Did you radio the boys and told them we won't be picking them up?" I ask Dustin as we back away from the driveway.

"Already did that." He answers.

"Good. Also, you didn't bring Dart right? Because it would be stupid if you did."

"(Y/n), of course I didn't bring him, we don't even know what creature he is."

"Okay." I finish and park my car outside the library. Dustin and I both unseat belt and get out of the car making our way to the library.