𝐬1~𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

❥❥❥❥❥

❥❥❥❥❥

"𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝"

❥❥❥❥❥

Nancy and I made it to the Hawkins Police Department. The car ride was pretty silent minus the boxes moving in the back of the car due to what we bought at the store.

We parked outside the department, I got the keys out of the ignition and we got out of the car and walked inside. We saw Jonathan sitting in one of the chairs with the handcuffs still around his wrists.

I noticed that Joanthan's face wasn't as bad as Steve's was, Steve's face was full of blood while Jonathan's was getting a bit bruised and starting to swell.

"I'll go get some ice." Nancy said before asking one of the ladies in the front for some ice.

I sat down in the seats, next to Jonathan. There was some silence before I broke the silence.

"You must still very like her. Huh?" I ask.

"What?"

"Nancy." I clarified. "You must still like her. I mean beating Steve Harington? Must take a lot of guts."

"Yeah, he did start saying some stuff about my family, and about Will getting lost. Not to mention he did drop my camera and did break it. I had to do what I had to do."

"I mean.... Your not wrong, what he did was completely stupid and bullshit. But, you also did do something pretty stupid."

"Yeah, yeah." Jonathan nods before putting his head down. I could hear Nancy's conversation with one of the lady's in the front desks, who's name turns out to be Florence.

"Do you think we'll be out of here soon?" Nancy asks.

"You and your friend, yes. Him, no." Florence replied. "He assaulted a police officer."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. Jonathan didn't assault a police officer, he just defended himself, nothing to big.

"Well, how long are you gonna keep him?" Nancy asks.

"You and your boyfriend have big plans, do you?"

"He's not my boyfriend." Nancy denies while crossing her arms.

"I think you better tell him that."

"What?"

"Only love makes you that crazy, sweetheart." Florence pauses and hands Nancy the ice. "And that damn stupid."