Chapter 11

Hellooooooooo!!

--------------------------------------------

nobody's pov.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung asked as he saw Jungkook zoning out out of no where.

"Ahhmm....y-yes?" Jungkook gasped at the sudden call of Tae.

"What are you thinking about?" Tae asked, now curious. 

"Oh? Well i was just thinking about the things that will happen after if we marry." Jungkook said quitely.

"Oh..... So? What are the things? I wont marry you tho. You still dont have my trust after that incident." Tae said the last part whispering but still jungkook heard it. Jungkook was sad at the fact that he couldn't talk to the brunnett clearly about the topic. Now if you will ask why? umm maybe he isn't that courageous. 

"Our parents will be so satisfied and happy, Our friends will be so greatful and we? i dont know about it yet." 

"Hmmm.....you're right but what if this marriage change the whole thinking of our parents? Like I hate you, You hate m-" Tae was gonna say the whole thing but was being stopped by Jungkook. 

"Who said I hate you? I don't hate you. I'm just angry at you because of the past. nothing more." Jungkook said calmly yet Taehyung was hurt. 

Taehyung felt uncomfortable now. He also don't hate Jungkook, He is angry because jungkook never listened. In the past, Jungkook blamed taehyung but never listened to him. 

"Let me get water" Taehyung said and started standing up but was stopped by Jungkook by his hand. He turned and saw Jungkook in a questioning look.

"Let's go and eat icecream?" Jungkook asked with a pleading look. 

"Jungkook it's late now and dad will obviously denie" Taehyung said. 

"Please?" Jungkook only said please when he really wanted to do that  stuff or it was related to his family. 

Taehyung thought about it for a moment before nodding. Jungkook giggled. Taehyung was internally cooing.

Jungkook held his hand and ran towards the cycle stand, Taehyung was confused at the sudden action.

"We gonna ride cycle babe!" Jungkook assured him but didn't noticed the nickname he used. But Taehyung did.

Taehyung nodded while blushing.

They cycled their way to the icecream shop.

They reached and ordered a mint chocolate and strawberry icecream.

They got the ordered and started eating. The environment was silent yet comfortable.

"Tae....I was going to ask you this..." Jungkook started.

"Mhmm? Yeah?" Taehyung asked licking his ice-cream.

(*Don't you dare armies-*)

"Uhmm... Actually yoongi hyung told me that it wasn't your fault... But I didn't listened... Can we like... Uhmm clear the misunderstanding? I'm...tired of this" Jungkook said confused whether he should say these or not.

Taehyung chuckled. Jungkook turned towards him and stared at him confused.

"So you want to clear this? Hah! That's not you Jungkook. What happened to the 'idontcareforyouanymore!'? huh?"

Now Jungkook felt bad.

"I'm sorry but I really want things back like they were. I don't want any misunderstandings any more... I know I was wrong back then because I didn't listened your side but now i want. I want to listen!" Jungkook said getting frustrated of the act they currently were doing.

"So you wanna know my side? Then listen! That day! That horrible day! The girl was flirting with me! But when I denied her she asked me for a drink! But she mixed a fucking drug in that drink!! She tried to use me! Because you were busy with your fucking yugyeom!! AND WHEN YOU CAME!? I-I WAS ALMOST GETTING R-RAP-PED! STILL! YOU THOUGHT THAT I? I WAS WRONG!? I WAS IN DAZE THAT TIME AND THOUGHT THAT SHE WAS YOU! BUT HER HANDS? THEY DIDN'T FELT LIKE YOU....she didn't smelled like you.... So i tried to stop her but she handcuffed me... But what you thought? T-that was a kink of m-mine? G-great jungkook. And next day... What i recieved? You fucking another girl in my bed? What you shouted later? 'If you can fuck another girl I can too you faggot!'. That's so nice of you Jungkook." Taehyung who was now crying said it in one go. Catching his breath, He saw Jungkook also crying.

So many things happened and Jungkook didn't knew of anything.

Jungkook felt so guilty that his icecream and he both fell on the ground.

"I-I'm s-so s-or-ry T-tae... I-I neve-er th-hought.. this would've also h-happene-ed. I-I was so angry that time-e that I d-didnt listened to you and threw you out..." Jungkook said hiccuping in every like.

He was so angry at himself but also felt sad for Taehyung.

"Taehyung...I know I'm not trustable but please can you give me a chance to overcome this biggest mistake of mine?" Jungkook who was now knelt down asked Taehyung looking up.

Taehyung smiled. But there was pain in his eyes.

"Jungkook... You know... I always loved you." Now this hurted Jungkook more.

"I'll always be head over heels for you. And if you want another chance? I'll give you that. But if you'll hurt me again? It's allowed for you. Because you know why? I'll always and forever love you." Taehyung smiled while his eyes were still filled with tears.

Jungkook stood up. Looking at Taehyung in eyes.

"I promise to be with you, protect you and love you Kim Taehyung! I'll keep the promise till my last breath. I-I promise baby...."

Taehyung was going to say something but was cut off by Jungkook landing his lips on Taehyung's.

Taehyung was so shocked that he forgot how to kiss back. He was watching Jungkook's closed eyes with his wide eyes.

Jungkook started moving his lips slowly and passionately.

Taehyung was still in daze but kissed back.

The kiss was deep and was filled with genuine love.

They pulled back and started to stare at each other.

______________________

Oh hey guys!
So alot happened in this chapter! I see!
I'll end this book soon, lol.
Not thinking of writing a long one~
Btw I was wondering if I should write more fanfics or just call out of this business?
Lmao Don't forget to vote~