Chapter 4

Thank you for continuing but I don't even know why am I writing this...

ENJOY!!!!!!!

________________________

Taehyung's POV.

After turning away from that shithead, we went to our car and drove to home. After that running and yelling I was a bit tired so decided to rest. Jimin said he will be going back to his home for arranging stuffs for tomorrow.

I went to my room and decided to have a shower first. When the warm water touched my skin, It felt so refreshing. After showering I changed into my comfortable ones.

I plopped down at my bed and closed my eyes trying to sleep. Suddenly the things happened today came into my mind. Me seeing Jungkook going to the showroom. We bumping into each other. Our closeness..... Our closeness.

Why am I even thinking of that?

I came here to sleep. Not to think of that dickhead!

I closed my eyes tight forcing myself not to think of anything. after sometimes it worked and I slept.

After sometimes I heard my phone ringing, with sleepy eyes I saw the caller id. It was a unknown number so I answered it without any hesitation.

"Hello baby!" At first I was surprised that how the hell did Jungkook got my number. Then I thought maybe my mother gave him and decided to reply.

"Hello, Jeon. Any work?" I replied while controlling my anger and said it in a calm tone.

"Straight to the point, hmm... I like it" from now I wasn't able to control more.

"Fuckin' tell it already, dumbass!" I growled clearly annoyed at the whole situation.

"Okay then listen! My Mom told me to tell you the whole mind fucking schedule! tomorrow onwards I have to pick you guys up and drop you guys to the University with Yoongi hyung. I have already told Yoongi hyung to tell Jimin hyung. Be ready by morning 8 am." he said it in one go.

I was so shocked that I didn't replied for a whole minute.

"TAEHYUNG!!!" he shouted over the phone waking me up from that daydream.

"yes! okay I understand! Bye! forever!" I almost yelled and hung up the phone.

I called Jimin and invited him as we were going to go to university together because that bastard was going to pick us up.

{NEXT MORNING} [a/n : this writer is hella lazy!]

I wore my grey hoodie and plain black bottoms and above the grey hoodie, I wore my denim jacket and carried my plain black shoulder bag. I was ready to go when I saw Jimin coming out of his room.