chapter 3

You know i love my loyal readers..
Enjoy!!

--------------------------

Jungkook's pov

When I heard Yoongi hyung stopping that bitch and even inviting him to come with us I wanted to just excuse myself from there but Yoongi hyung sent me a glare. Like he was going to burn me alive if I moved a little further. I rolled my eyes clearly annoyed by the whole situation. And that's when I saw him turning back to answer.

I'm going to kill him if he told to come together.

Mostly with his expression I thought he was clearly gonna deny it. I sighed in relief when Jimin hung answered, "Yeah sure hyung! it'll be fun!"

Jimin hyung was jumping up and down with shining eyes and Yoongi hyung giggling at his behaviour. I adore and respect Jimin hyung a lot, but Taehyung, He just makes me angry with his breathe only. suddenly I heard someone sigh. I glanced where the sound came from and that's when I saw Taehyung lowering his head after glancing at Yoongi hyung.

We went over to the Arcade with Yoongi hyung beside me following by Jimin hyung and then at the other corner Kim Taehyung himself walking with that cold stare at the lobby ahead. I had that same expression but when I glanced upto Jimin hyung and Yoongi hyung giggling, My eyes softened slowly.

We were going to enter the Arcade when a phone buzzing and ringing interrupted us. it was the same ringtone as me so I stretched my hands towards my jeans pocket to answer the call, But it wasn't ringing or vibrating anymore. I saw that there wasn't a single text or call records on the lockscreen.

I was going to open it when I heard something I didn't expected to hear. "Its Mom I'll see you guys in a minute!" Taehyung said in a hurry and went to the opposite side of the arcade gate to attend the call.

Suddenly my phone also ringed, with the same PIED PIPER ringtone. Yoongi and Jimin hyung were now staring at me because of the same ringtone.

It isn't my fault that he also likes PIED PIPER!

I thought staring back at them. I then glanced down to the ringing phone, It was Hoseok hyung. I told Yoongi and Jimin hyung that I'll be back soon. I also went to the same direction as Taehyung.

"Yes Hobi hyung?" I started the conversation.

"jungkookie! how are you doing?" and as always he beamed like sunshine.

"I'm doing fine hyung, what about you?"

"I'm also fine kookie! I've something to tell you" he pauses for a second then continues "Tomorrow is your first day of university, And I wanted it to be a little shining for you but Mother and Hye-Jin aunt probably talked about this matter already and wanted me to tell you as you are my beloved brother. I am sorry kook but.." he stops again.

"But what hyung?" By now i was going impatient at the fact he is hiding something. And why's Taehyung's mom related to this.

"Taehyung and Jimin are also in your classes!"  He says it and hung up the phone.

I was now fully annoyed at the moment because of this. I was going to tell Yoongi hyung about the situation and to go back to home for resting a little.

"I don't want to see Jungkook everyday, Mom! Why can't you understand?" I heard Taehyung and was happy to know he is also conveying his mom to not be in the same class.

"But mom, listen! Mom? Mom?" He glanced at his phone. "Agh! She hung up again!" He gripped his now blond hair in frustration.

"So, we've to see each other everyday. Isn't that interesting Taehyung?" I asked with chaotic eyes. He turned back in suprise and was going to fall again because of the sudden closeness.

"So you're now eavesdropping also?" He said sarcastically. I leaned in resulting him getting his each step backwards as i took my steps forward. I can clearly see the hate behind his eyes full of rage.

"A question isn't answered with a question baby." I said in almost a whisper but he heard it all because of the closeness.

"Get off me, Jeon." He said also with a same tone attached with anger. He was trying to push me off but i put my both hands besides his face. Basically caging him. I again leaned in maintaining the eye contact.

"Don't you fucking think of touching me." He said with a low raspy voice.

"And do you think I will listen to you?" I replied back with a low yet deadly voice.

I was leaning closer and that's when i felt something on my chest tugging me. I looked downwards to see what was it and suddenly Taehyung bumped his head into mine. Hard.

I stumbled towards the back at the sudden pain at the crown of my head.

"I'm not the old Taehyung now, Jeon. I've changed. Because of you! I changed! And guess what? You didn't! You are the same Jungkook who betrayed me!" He suddenly yelled at me making me remember the past.

"Thank you again for reminding me Taehyung" i replied back. He just rolled his eyes and went back to Yoongi hyung and Jimin hyung.

I also went back to them, but by the time i got their i saw media over there crowding over Yoongi hyung, Jimin hyung and Taehyung. I went over and slightly tugged Yoongi hyung's hand and ran from their to the Parking lot without seeing back.

I stopped by my car, i turned back only to see Taehyung glaring at me. I rubbed my eyes to see clearly because why would Taehyung will run with me? I tugged at Yoongi hyung's hand right? Or.... I didn't?

"Yah! Jungkook-ah! Why are you running so fast with Taehyung and holding him like he's gonna go somewhere?" Yoongi hyung questioned me while panting. Suddenly Taehyung ripped his hand off my grip then starts to rub the place where I held him.

"I'M SERIOUSLY GONNA CHOP YOUR DICK AND SLICE IT INTO LITTLE PIECES AND WILL BURY IT UNDER YOUR OWN CAR IF YOU EVER TRIED TO TOUCH ME AGAIN!" Taehyung growled at me and went to the other side after taking Jimin with him.

Why will he even bury my dick?

Does he cares about me so much?

Aww! My poor Taehyungie! I'll be making your life a regrettable one for sure!

Fighting!

__________________________

A/N :
Aaahhhh!!!!!! Third chapter updated!!!!! I'm breaking my own records now!!!! 1118 words!!!!

Well Taehyung surely has been through something..... What do you think?

Reviews please!