chapter 13 [FINAL]

Well! Hello berries! How are you guysss? Great! Don't forget to vote!

____________________

*Marriage day*

"Am I looking good?? Oh damn what will he think about me?? What if I mess up between the ceremony?? What if someone-"

"Fuckin' shut up tae! Let me sleep!" Yoongi shouted annoyed by the younger's behaviour.

It was the marriage day and he was so nervous that he was moving here and there with lot's of things in his mind.

He never imagined this would even happen.

The people who once hated each other are now back again. Ain't it crazy?

Ofcourse it is! 

"sorry hyungie.." Taehyung said in the smallest voice ever, Yoongi smiled at that he sat up and turned to Taehyung and called him,

"Babybear? Come here" Tae went to him, calmly sitting beside him. 

"Listen, you look really cute as the white colour suits your soul, Ethereal. My ethereal baby..." 

Yoongi never praised anyone this much but Tae... he was indeed his baby, before everything happened taehyung was the closest with yoongi but after all things happened they both were not close that much as yoongi chose to be with jungkook rather than taehyung. 

Jimin and Ami were at the stage attending other guests, and Hoseok and Jin were at the backstage taking a round whether everything is perfect or not. 

Namjoon was with Jungkook at the younger's dressing room. 

*church bell chimes*

"And now, the moment you all were waiting for, We will finally present the grooms infront of you~" Jimin said with his honey voice, standing in the centre of the stage. 

"We'll first welcome The most amazing and fabulous our one and only Jeon Jungkook."

Jungkook, who was also the same as taehyung, scared and nervous. took his first step towards the alter and started moving towards where Namjoon stood. He was smiling at him, a really soothing calm smile. 

"We will now welcome the most handsome and sweet, our one and only soon to be Jeon Taehyung~" Jimin said teasingly to Taehyung who was at the doorstep with his hands entangled with Yoongi's. Mostly this thing is done by the groom's father but here Mr. Kim said Yoongi to do so, which he honourably accepted. 

Jungkook got his eyes teary when he saw Taehyung coming towards him, This was all he wanted. Marrying his love one day, and being together happily ever after. 

As soon as Taehyung stood next to him Jungkook said, "I cried for you bitch"

Taehyung chuckled and said, "If you wouldn't have cried I wouldn't be marrying you dickhead!"

"You both should now tell the vows, We all are hungry" Jin said from behind and made all of them laugh

After the vows and dinner Mr. Kim and Mr. Jeon came to the boys and asked them to join them if they were free, They all nodded and went to the study room. 

There was some papers over the desk and when Taehyung and Jungkook turned towards Mr. Kim, He said "Children, you have to sign those papers, They are the property papers of Jeonkim cooperation, They are now yours."

Mr. Kim said with a smile. He was now satisfied that his and Mr. Jeon's property is now in safe hands. And also, He trusts Jungkook that he will make his son happy always.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!! JUNGKOOK!!" They all listened to a voice, a voice that was similar. Similar to......Hira 

But how did she got to know about today's event? They all were thinking and then Hira bursted the door open and came in. 

She straightly went to Jungkook, but Taehyung came in between so she tried to push him but couldn't do anything to him. He slapped Taehyung and everyone started to come in between but he stopped everyone and said them to stay in their places rather than moving. 

Hira was confused about why he wasnt doing anything to her but then she again tried to hurt him by punching him but he stood straight like nothing happened. 

everyone was surprised about how strong he really was. "Why did you married him!?? My father warned you guys! Now you will see what I can do!" She shouted and started to call someone, maybe her lawyer.

"Hey miss, you forgot." Taehyung said.

Hira turned and saw Taehyung staring at her. "What?"

"You forgot the papers, you forgot your ettiques, you forgot your manners, you forgot you being a girl and most importantly you forgot that if Jungkook and me are married, Our company can surely take down your company." Taehyung said smiling widely. 

Hira was surely confused till now, and after realising that all the things taehyung said was true she started crying loudly, loud enough for everyone to hear. 

After hearing her cries everyone started to gather around, Tae and jungkook were dumbfounded until the cops came in. 

Yes, you read it correct. The Cops. 

All except Tae and Yoongi were confused. "Miss Hira, you are under arrest. Under section 294 of violence. and of section 117 of attempt to murder. You may come with us for more investigations."

*i dont really know much about laws and all but google showed this so why not*

"But sir how come you got to know about this?" Namjoon asked and yoongi chuckled.

"Joon, let me explain. Once I got to know Hira is here, Taehyung already indigated me to call the cops and let him handle the rest. Simple." Yoongi explained.

Jungkook was proud of his baby, and hira? She was boiling in anger.

"BUT WHERE IS THE PROOF!!?" Hira asked Taehyung and again everyone, including yoongi stared at him. He smiled. 

He pointed at the corner of the study room, where a camera was situated, capturing a good look of everything happening there. 

"That's my babyyyyyyyyy" Jungkook laughed going to Taehyung.

All were genuinly happy but Hira, Well she deserved it. 

After all, It was Taehyung's property she was dealing to.

--------------------------------------------

THE END

--------------------------------------------

Heyooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! So its over!! I see!

Do you guys want an epilouge? comment and surely tell meeee!

Well berries, I will really think of writing another, lets just wait!

A gooooood byeeeeee!!

I love youuuuu guysssss!