Chapter 6

A/N: HELLO BERRIES!!

WANT TO GIVE SOME MOTIVATIONS? MEET YOU AT THE END!

---------------------------------

Jungkook's pov

We were in my car, going to drop Jimin hyung and Taehyung first. I was talking very little as I was driving but Yoongi hyung gave me a good company as always.

I was going to stop at Taehyung's mansion, when suddenly Jimin hyung called Taehyung and I heard Taehyung replying but it wasn't same as he replied before. I was a little curious so I listened to there conversation.

They talked and teased each other again and even called Taehyung a 'tiger'. I mean seriously a tiger? He is more of a bitch than Tiger. I got my focus back on the road and in a minute or so Jimin hyung said while changing the topic that he is going to talk to Taehyung at home and it s serious.

He said in a strict tone so I could tell it is seriously an important topic for sure. we stopped infront of the mansion and we all exited from the car.

"Thank you for the ride, Jungkookie!" Jimin hyung said with a smile and I smiled back at him. he then went to Yoongi hyung to say him also a 'goodbye'.

"Thank you, Jeon. we will meet again tomorrow." I didn't even got to know when he came to me and went back just after saying that line in a cold tone.

They entered their home and Jimin hyung sent us- well mostly to Yoongi hyung- a last wave. Taehyung glanced back and frankly started coming towards me. I was nervous. I didn't knew why but yes, I was nervous as hell.

He walked towards me and got really-like really- close to my face. Our faces were like centimeters far and that's when he said....

"Move aside, Jeon. I forgot my airpodes."

I was shocked but moved aside realising that I was literally clinging on the car's door. He got his airpodes and went back to the door closing it completely.

I glanced at Yoongi hyung who was already staring at me in confusion. "What was that?" he asked is a bored yet confused voice.

I shrugged because I also didn't had any idea about that.

------------------------------------

Taehyung's pov.

"I TOLD YOU KIM TAEHYUNG THAT YOU SHOULDN'T THINK OF THAT INCIDENT!!" Jimin yelled at me and I nodded in agreement.

After closing the door I had been dragged to my room by Jimin hyung and now he is scolding me because I thought of that incidents that happened back then in past.

Jimin hyung told me not to think about the incidents a lot of time but I don't know why I end up thinking about them only.

"ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?!" he yelled again.

"yes Minnie.... I am listening." I replied tired of the all drama.

Suddenly he came beside me and rested his head on my shoulder and I rested my head on his head.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you.... but you have to understand Taetae You look tired, lets have some sleep and after that we will go to Panda express, your favourite." Jimin hyung said in a calm tone and glanced towards me. I nodded my head and laid down.

We ended up cuddling into each other and slept for two hours straight.

------------------------------------

I was in a deep sleep when a voice suddenly rang in my ears. Yes, it was Jimin hyung.

"Wake up! We have to go! Its already 7pm!" Jimin hyung yelled.