Chapter 1

A cold breeze passed by his beautiful and soft skin waking him up from his useless thoughts about someone. As always, A cold evening of december reminding about his birthday.

And here he was standing at the rooftop looking straight at his one and only enemy. JEON JUNGKOOK. Who was flirting with a girl who was bending down infront of him(jk) to give him a good view. He was clenching the glass of vodka in his hands-

"You look Gorgeous Taehyung-ah!" He turned around only to see his Bestfriend Ami yelling at him from the door of the rooftop "Thank you Ami! You look so beautiful!"

He was wearing a black full sleeves turtleneck which had a skull and bones on it, A black Jacket which was long enough to cover his palms, a black pair of cargo pants and a black bandana in short was looking hot as fuck!

"Wanna click a selca taehyungie?" Jimin who was sitting near the dining table asked him he nodded with a smile and went over to him.

Jimin was wearing a grey oversized hoodie which had "Nevermind" written on it.

They clicked a selca and turned around as they heard a high pitched voice calling them

They clicked a selca and turned around as they heard a high pitched voice calling them. "Tae bear!!!!! Jiminie!!!" Jin shouted from the other door as they arrived.

Taehyung's pov.
I just finished clicking a selca with minnie and we heard jinnie eomma calling us and running towards us to give a hug. I smiled and hugged back and when i was out of breathe i pulled back. "Happiest Birthday Taebear!" Jinnie said. I then noticed that there were people behind him. I pulled Jinnie to my side and saw my hyungs.

I smiled at them and then Namjoonie hyung came to me and hugged me. "Happy Birthday Little bear!" joonie hyung said. "Thank you hyungie!"
I replied. Then i saw hoseokie hyung running with arms open with his sunshine like smile. When he was about to hug me i closed my eyes and when i opened it i was tackled by a tight hug. "Happy Birthday Tae!" he said. "thank you hyung!" i replied. Still hugging. But when i heard Ami fake coughing i broke the hug and put my hands above my head as a surrender sign. Everyone chuckled at that.

Later i saw yoongi hyung with his bored face. "Happy birthday Taehyung." yoongi hyung said in a bored voice. I told a quick 'thank you' and turned towards the last person and then my smile fell and an annoyed expression came to my face,same as him.

"I'm not gonna wish you." Jungkook said sternly. "For your kind information No one is waiting for you." i replied in the same voice. And then we turned towards the stage as we heard a weird sound of the mic. We then saw my and namjoon's parents.

"My son, proud to have you as a son. You mean the world to me. May your every dream and wish not only come true but also lead to an amazing future for you. Happy Birthday Tae bear!" My dad said through the mic. I was nearly crying when my mother held me into her embrace.

"Thank you Dad! It means alot! I love you!" I said into the mic after a minute or so. Then i hugged my Dad. I could feel the stares of people. Some were reflecting adoration, some envyness and some....hate? I knew this stare and when i turned i saw jungkook glaring at me i was so angry at that time if i wasn't with my parents i would have taken his eye balls away from his socket and play balls with them.

We glared at each other for a long time. I would've been lying if i said his eyes weren't shining. Like he is seeing a star. He indeed has bambi eyes. And his face was looking so fine like there's no makeup on.

He was wearing a black shirt and a black coat above the black sweats. And he was looking like a whole Daddy! Wait! Did i just called him 'daddy'? Oh shit!

 And he was looking like a whole Daddy! Wait! Did i just called him 'daddy'? Oh shit!

(a/n: ignore the mic)
We were then told to enjoy and we seprated our ways.

_______

"Minnie!" taehyung called Jimin as they were in Taehyung's home after the party.

"TaeTae i know day after tomorrow is our first day of the university. Don't whine!" Jimin replied back.

"But minnie its good for you not me! You'll be seeing your crush everyday! I'll have to see that fucking asshole!"

Jimin blushed at that but hid it and said "Who told you that i have a crush on Yoongi? I don't even talk to him!" Jimin shouted.

"Minnie its obvious i didn't even mentioned him. You yourself said his name." Taehyung who was now tired of whining told in a bored tone.

"Tae! Okay enough! We should sleep now tomorrow we have to go to shopping also!" Jimin ended it and Taehyung replied with a quick 'okay'. And slept beside Jimin and ended up cuddling with him. After that suddenly the door opened Jimin woke up by that sound. It was Taehyung's mother and Jimin told her that he's sleeping with signs. She said okay with signs and went towards her room.

 She said okay with signs and went towards her room

__

A/N: Okay so here was chapter one hope  you liked it! Pls vote if its good.

901 words