chapter 10

NOT EDITED!!
___________________

No one's pov.
The next day wasn't the same for the two. They were excited, nervous and kinda happy too? It wasn't like they like to spend time with each other. It was because they loved it but will they admit it? Nah! Nope! Never!

They loved it because whenever they are together they think about the past...the fun...the talks...the.... love?

But they also hate that... because it has some bad memories too...of the past..!

___________________________

*University*

'no you can't.'

'oh please! I want to!'

'Don't you have a date?'

'yes i do, but- OHMYGOSH ARE YOU OKAY!?' Jimin asked to Taehyung who was on floor right now with a person in black leather jacket above him.

They were basically in the corridor right now and Jimin was arguing with tae to join him for the talk jungkook and tae are gonna have, but as you see Tae clearly denied.

''Heyy I am sorry!! Are you okay?'' Jungkook who was currently at top of taehyung right now asked the latter.

''Ummm....? Tae? Are you listening?'' 

The realisation hits taehyung like a truck. He is just lying there, staring at Jungkook with doe eyes rather than answering the question.

''Oh...y-yes I am okay... Are you hurt anywhere?'' Tae hesitated to ask but did anyways.

''No no I am perfectly fine. Shall i help you stand up?''  Jungkook stands and forwards his hands towards Tae.

Tae glances around and sees the people of their class surrounding them. He just takes that hand to NOT LET JUNGKOOK DOWN infront of everyone. oof. yes. 

Unfortunately, when Tae stood up straight he bumped into Jungkook causing the both to hiss in pain. Seeing this both Yoongi and Jimin came close to check on them. 

While Jimin was going to check on Tae, Jungkook forwarded his hand and pulled Tae closer by his cheek and started blowing lightly at the forehead.

Jimin was shocked and accidently stepped back at the sudden action causing him to collapse on Yoongi's chest. He blushed at the touch and yoongi being extra turned him around and smiled. 

*RING*

The bell rang indicating that class was over and it was the break, students ran to cafeteria. but the four stood there calmly enjoying the closeness. "

"I am okay, and its lunch break. You should go guys, I will be back after going to the restroom." 

Jungkook nodded but felt that there was someone who was glaring at him or........Tae?

He glanced at the place he was feeling the stare coming from but he only saw a shadow of a girl following Taehyung. 

"Let's leave kook." Yoongi said with Jimin nodding from behind. 

Jungkook nodded and started to walk with them. 

They sat and waited for Taehyung. 

Minutes passed but there was no sign of Taehyung. Jimin asked jungkook if he can check on him as he was worried about the younger.

Jungkook nodded and started walking towards the restrooms. 

When he got close to it, He heard loud voice of a girl bullying someone. Jungkook got more worried and started to run towards the voice then he saw a horrible scenery infront of him.