chapter 12

Told ya guys! I'll try to be active~

______________________

"We have to call off this marriage mr. Jeon" Mr. Kim said serious.

"But Mr. Kim, did we do something wrong? Or did Jungkook do something? Atleast tell us the reasons Kim." Mrs. Jeon said, pleadingly.

"What's happening mom? Oh Hello Mr. and Mrs. Kim." Jungkook with Taehyung entered the Jeon mansion.

Taehyung ran to his mom as he saw his mother almost crying.

"What happened here? Care to tell us?" Taehyung asked.

"We don't know cupcake... Your dad and mom just came here and said that they are calling off the marriage now, I'm asking for the reason but they're not telling" Mrs. Jeon said tearing up.

Taehyung and Jungkook was shocked. They didn't wanted this to end just when it started.

"Mom, atleast tell us the reason? Dad? Please?" They asked.

"The reason is Hira!" Taehyung's big brother, Namjoon shouted from the gate.

Jin, Jimin, Ami, Hoseok and Yoongi following behind.

Taehyung and Jungkook turned towards them and Mr. and Mrs. Kim sighed.

"What happened hyungie? Can you tell us in detail?" Taehyung asked with tears filled in his eyes.

"Taebear, Dad is calling off this marriage because of Hira. She saw you with Jungkook and she's really envy of you. So as a revenge, she told her dad to warn Mr. Kim. to call off this marriage or to stop this business of ours. There company is strong that's the only reason Dad is trying to convince Mr. Jeon." Namjoon explained.

Tae and jungkook gasped and turned towards Mr. Kim.

"Dad! Are you like.... serious!?" Taehyung knelt down beside his father.

"We didn't had choices, son." His dad said emotionally.

"Father-in-law, I'm sorry to disturb you but if we'll not call off this marriage and be the next CEO's of the company, wouldn't it benifit us? Like the Jeon and Kim corporation are both on top. And if we continue together we'll be the strongest company among the whole Korea. Think positively father." Jungkook said making Taehyung stand.

Mr. and Mrs. Jeon was amazed by their son's idea. They were proud.

"H-how come I didn't think of this?" Mr. Kim said shakingly.

"So the marriage isn't calling off.......right!?" Jimin asked from behind.

"No baby, your taekook ship will sail~ don't worry" Hoseok said brightly.

"So...can we fix the arrangements?" Ami asked side hugging hoseok.

"Yessssss!" Taehyung cheered hugging Jungkook tightly.

Jungkook smiled and hugged back. He was so relieved that he'll be receiving his love of the life.

As his caretaker, as his soulmate, as his husband!

__________________________

They were currently in the dining table, munching the snacks made by Jin and Yoongi.

They both were great chefs. They were like professional, Though Yoongi didn't really showed it off but as you know our world wide handsome. Being a great cook. Oh how come you don't know this?

"Let's start with destination?" Jungkook asked, brimming with fascination.

"Okay so.... Malta?" Namjoon asked.

"Umm.... Taehyung you decide this time." Jungkook said it to Tae.

"Malta..... nope." Tae answered.

"Switzerland?"

"Naah"

"Dubai?"

"Aniyo~"

"Indonesia?"

"No."

"Malaysia?"

"Mhmm...nah"

"Mauritius?"

"Uhmm....ok....but....no no"

"Aish Taehyung-ah which location you even want then?" Hoseok asked after listening to their rapid fire.

"Uhmm Actually I want it on an island..... So maybe Bali would do." Taehyung said thinking.

"ARE YOU-- Bali comes inside Indonesia my child."

Namjoon was gonna shout but was being cut off by Jin.

"Oh? Really? Then okay. Next question." Taehyung said effortlessly.

"Suit colours?" Yoongi asked.

"Uhmm... Pink gown for Ami and pink suits for Jin and Jimin...!" Jungkook said.

"Ohkay what about us?" Yoongi asked again.

"Blue suits for you three!" Taehyung chirped.

Jungkook smiled at the innocence and nodded, agreeing with the colour.

"So who'll be black?" Hoseok asked.

"Obviously me." Taehyung answered before Jungkook. Now this took Jungkook off guard.

"Oh really baby? You think that? I guess i gotta show you what I really am, Am I right baby-" Jungkook said dangerously low while getting closer but was pushed away by Tae.

"Okay okay! The black goes to Jeon Jungkook!" Tae said blushing.

Everyone except Tae laughed.

"Jimin, Ami and Jin you guys are in charge of decoration. Okay?" Namjoon said.

"Okayy" Jimin replied.

"I have to check with suits, Jungkook, Taehyung, We have to go for the size matter and all so be ready tomorrow at 1pm." Hoseok ordered. After getting a nod from both of them,he smiled.

"My babies!" Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Jeon entered.

"The marriage is 2 weeks later! Get ready my children. But remember, no body should get to know about this." Mrs. Jeon warned.

They all nodded.

_________________________

Heyyyyyyyyyy
Small chapter! I know i know will try to improve! 2 more parts leftttttt! Ahhhhhhh I'm so happpyyyyyy! I finally made my taekook journalllll!

Tbh don't forget to vote!!!
I love you lottsss berries! 💜