вαɕк ѕтσяу

————
📍Location: Middle school campus
Time: 9:27 am
————

————📍Location: Middle school campus⏰ Time: 9:27 am————

Chapter 1

•• Let's go back to where it began, let's go to middle school.

•••

"suna wait up! let me catch up" i yelled from down the halls.

"come on slow poke i'm not gonna wait all day" he laughed and leaned against the wall waiting for me to catch up.

"you're a fast walker, can you slow down" i panted for air. the palm of my hands resting on my knees. "i'm not an athlete like you"

"my bad, i keep forgetting" he roll his eyes and grabbed my hand.

he dragged me along to the class, i looked at him admiring his looks and how he was such a soft person towards me.

i have to admit it...

i fell in love with my best friend.

•• Ok losers, my love life or more so as me falling in love with my best friend suna. we were first years, it was the second term, we met at orientation. i bumped into him and fell to the ground. on my but, i did this cool ass 360 and face planted instead cause i couldn't break my guitar. duh, hax bro hax.

anyways continuing on with the story.

•••

"suna can i tell you something at lunch?" i asked

"sure" he said and class begun.

we had been working independently during math, tomorrow we had a pop quiz.

•••

"so you told me to meet you here?" he said sitting down on the bench.

"i know this might be awkward after what i say suna, but if you don't want to be friends after this, i completely understand" i said

"ok? well?" he looked at me

"i like you....a lot....not a friend way but as more then that and i want to be with you" i bowed in front of him and hugged my arms. i squeezed my eyes shut not wanting to look at anything.

"ok...well...i like you too...and i have for a while now" he said and lifted me up. he held me by my shoulder and made me look at him. he smiled and hugged me.