𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲

————
Location: pier
Time: 6:21
————

————Location: pierTime: 6:21————

Chapter 46

•SUNA POV•

"ichika, i'm going out" i sniffled as i made my way through the door. i felt bad. i wanted to apologize for what i did. i didn't lie though. i really was talking to osamu... in the group chat.

"okay, safe driving" she waved her hand good bye, i made my way out of the house and drove off. i didn't really plan on seeing anyone else tonight, i went to the pier for a walk. i looked at the ocean. myself alone was enough for today.

"suna?" i turned around hoping for it to be y/n, but in shock it's just osamus ex girlfriend. i really didn't like her. she was a whole as bitch. her attitude was way worse then y/n's only because she stupid as fuck. y/n had an attitude no one liked at all, she would be petty as fuck and sarcastic all the time, but she wasn't like that all the time, when she had her attitude she was smart about it.

"oh hey.... i forgot your name" i said bluntly, i really didn't want to talk to her.

"we've known each other for so long and you forget my name?" she punched my arm playfully. she seemed to be acting flirty right now. "it's aimi" she smiled. oh right it means love, beautiful. she was neither. she was more of the devil then so.

"i have to go now" i sighed and tried to walk away.

"you can have fun you know, let's hang out" she grabbed my arm.

"i don't wa-" i was cut off by her pulling me and making me walk with her, i really wanted to get away from her.

"too bad, we are, Mr. no fun, you were always like this in highschool, never any fun" she laughed a little. disgusting. that was only because i didn't like you and didn't want to be near you.

i sighed while she dragged me around, i really didn't want to be near her, it was embarrassing, what if y/n showed up, what if osamu showed up, what if anyone who knew me that well showed up. even if someone doesn't show up, i don't want to be near her. disgusting, she got her hand oils on my jacket. it better then my actual skin.

she bragged me around for a while will we got to an icecream shop. as always she made me pay.

"can i get cookie dough with extra dough?" i asked, aimi ordered and i had to pay for us. she was still clinger around my arm. disgusting.

this was y/n's favorite ice cream. we walked out of the shop. i stood there just looking at the ice cream, remembering our fun times at ice cream places and the memories we had together. i really miss her. i didn't realize i was smiling at the ice cream. i laughed a little.