ѕℓєєρ αηуωнєяє αт αηутιмє

————
📍Location: School Cafeteria
Time: 11:36 am
————

————📍Location: School Cafeteria ⏰ Time: 11:36 am ————

Chapter 9

• "y/n can i have you sign this for me" i heard a girl come up to me. i turned around and saw her bowing to me.

i was seated with the volleyball boys bored from sitting with them. i have no clue what they were talking about.

"sure" i took the magazine and signed my name on it.

"can you ask if mori-san can sign it?" she asked

"surely" i smiled

"thank you so much, and about the concerts coming up, are you excited for the meet and greet?" she asked

"of course i am, i cant wait to meet everyone" i smiled

"that's great, i also shouldn't be here cause your friends are looking at me" she said awkwardly

i looked back and saw the twins, and suna looking at her dead in the eye. i flicked them all but slapped suna really hard.

"sorry about them" i said and bowed

"no it's ok, just meet me at the school gym after school i really can't wait" she smiled happily and left.

i sighed and sat down. i hit my head on the table and closed my laptop and my books putting them away into my bag.

"i have to go-"

"can we have a sleep over at your house y/n" osamu and his twin asked happily

"no" i said and left.

•••

after school i waited out the gym after all my class waiting for the girl. i waited for her and sat on the ground right next to the door. i didn't realize i fell asleep hugging my guitar.

•••

"i can't wake her up...she looks so peaceful"

"she does it's like i'll feel bad if we do"

"she looks comfortable"

i heard people talking and i woke up. i lifted my head to the whole volleyball team looking at me. i yawned a little and rubbed my eyes.

"good morning" i said and stood up. i stretched my arms and grabbed my bag

"can we come over?" they asked

"sure just don't be loud or make a mess" i said in a quiet sleepy voice.

i walked back to my car and drove back home and unlocked the door. i opened it and let the twins and suna in. the others went back home.

"wow it's nice in here" they said "never expected this"

"mhm, if you're spending the night, you guys can sleep in my room, just don't go through my stuff" i yawned and fell asleep standing. i sent out little snores and relaxed while i slept standing.

"she's so...peaceful" the twins looked at me.

i woke back up and walked to my room.

"Y/N WHATS FOR DINNER" atsumu yelled.

i ran down stairs with a knife in my hand and half asleep. i stopped when i got the living room.

"is there a robber" i held my knife out and half asleep.

"no, what's for dinner?" they sighed

i got a pan and grabbed other food. i started to cook something for dinner as they just played games on my TV.

•••

i set the food on the table and sat down. they looked at me and sat at the table as well.

"wow it looks so go-" someone unlocked the door and came in. i looked over to see mori and asura.

"yo what's poppin" mori made a peace sign and smiled

"come eat" i said, they sat down and ate as well.

•••

little suna was at her friends house for tonight so it was just us college students.

mori and asura were supposed to sleep in my room with me but they're sleeping in the guest room with the twins and suna.

•••

after i got done with my night routine i had went to my shelf and grabbed one of my favorite books. as the book started to get more interesting someone knocked on my door.

"yo" someone walked in on my reading a book.

i wore shorts and a tank top. my hair was in a messy bun near my shoulder, two of my front strands were out and in the front of my face. i wore my glasses and was was reading some manga in the bed. the lamps next to the bed were on.

"hello" i said nicely and looked up. i pushed my glasses up and looked at the person by the door. "oh it's just you" i sighed

"um...the other four are gonna sleep in the other room, mind if i sleep in here?" he asked holding a pillow in his arms

"i don't care, sleep on the floor or couch i don't care" i said and read my book.

he sat down, and laid on the couch, and went to bed. i turned off the lights and went to bed as well. i faced the other direction and went to sleep.

𖠘𖠘𖠘𖠘𖠋𖠘𖠘𖠘𖠘