ɕнσкιηց

————
Loaction:Home
Time: 7:22 am
————

————Loaction:HomeTime: 7:22 am ————

Chapter 37

• i woke up next morning and was dead as ever. i didn't get much sleep.

"y/n" i heard someone say

i turned to my side and saw suna looking down at me.

"what" i yawned

"time to get up" he said

"no" i yawned and turned to my side again.

"come on y/n its time to go to class"

"don't you have a bitch to be entertaining"

"hey don't say that about her" i could hear him getting mad

"i'll say what i want to say, if you dont like it leave me alone then" i said bluntly

"whats up with you, you never act like this"

"if you dont like me or my personality just leave"

he sighed.

i sat up and went to my closet and started to strip myself naked. I left and went to the bathroom to take a peaceful shower.

•••

i went to the living room with my guitar in my hand, i played a little while i walked down stairs.

i wasn't really paying attention and tripped over my foot.

my eyes widened and i quickly turned my back and hugged my guitar. i closed my eyes tight and shut.

before i could hit the floor i fell on something else. it was more softer and warm. i felt arms around me.

i opened my eyes to see suna on the ground and in pain.

i quickly got up and sat on my calves. i looked at him concerned and he just sat up holding his arm and his back being pressed against the wall looking to the side.

he looked hot.

my face got red.

i looked the opposite way and gripped my hands more onto the guitar.