σѕαмυѕ ƒℓαѕнвαɕк

————
Location: Mori's place
Time: 6:21
————

————Location: Mori's placeTime: 6:21————

Chapter 48

i fell asleep after a while. i was really not feeling it today. i woke up in the middle of the night and walked to the kitchen. there i found osamu.

"trouble sleeping?" he asked

"yea" i nodded, "do you and mori fight often?" i asked. i wanted to know. they just seem so perfect.

"yea, quite often actually, but we talk it out."

"oh, can i talk to you about something?" i asked.

"sure" he leaned against the counter while he drank water.

"well, can you tell me what suna was like in highschool?" i asked.

"well, in high school, we met on the volleyball team actually, he didn't really talk to people that much, he always seemed sad because of how quiet he was, when he talked to most people he was always straightforward. we were in the same class so i decided to be friends with him, when we got closer, he opened up more, he was pretty to be around. atsumu became friends with him and he started to be more open and fun. he would always try his best in class as well. he even talk about you during his second year of highschool when we got even more closer." he laughed a little.

"what did he say?" i asked.

"well i know i shouldn't be saying anything about it, but he would always talk about you..."

•OSAMU FLASHBACK•

"yo, suna wait up!" i yelled from the hall. i caught up to him and we walked to lunch together. atsumu joined in as well.

"hey" he said. he seemed down a little. i wonder what's wrong. we tried to make our way through the halls in peace, but our fan girls were all looking at us.

"yo atsumu! come on coach and kita-san needs you" someone had yelled. atsumu left us and me and suna went to the roof.

we sat down and looked at the sky thinking nothing at most. it was quiet but it felt sad.

"what's wrong?" i asked.

"if i tell you, can you not tell my girlfriend?" he said. i nodded.

"in middle school there was this girl, we dated for three years." he laughed a little. "things between us were great, we were like a normal couple, in some ways, but we would always argue and fight most times. i liked her a lot. she was precious to me. end of our third year of middle school, a week before graduation day. i cheated on her with my current girlfriend. it's not like i wanted to but my dad made me date her. i didn't know how to tell my ex, and i felt guilty. on grad day i broke up with her. i thought i'd feel relief, but i felt even more guilty and horrible, i didn't want to leave her at all. just i hated the fact i had no choice to break up with her, it was hard. i tried to get over her with my current girlfriend but honestly, it wasn't the same. she was always constantly cheating on me, i just made it look like i didn't know but i did." he laid on his back and looked up. "the girl i broke up with. i still like her. i feel guilty still, but i still like her so much. shes always on my mind. we have no contact with each other, i only hope to meet her again"