ցєттιηց ɕℓσѕєя

————
📍Location: HOME
Time: 8:02 pm
————

————📍Location: HOME⏰ Time: 8:02 pm ————

Chapter 29

• the past few days have been ok, the sunas have been staying the night at my place and things are going well.

suna and i have been pretty chill and gotten a little closer. i've been teaching ichika how to shred the guitar but she doesn't understand much.

"ichika you gotta go like this" i took her guitar and started playing it like we were in a metal rock band.

"wow you're so amazing" she praised me and clapped

"maybe you aren't ready yet" i said thinking

"maybe but it's fun, rin did you see her play?" she turned and looked at suna

"yea she plays amazing, you think i haven't seen her play before" he said and patted her head. he went to the kitchen "y/n can we go to the store? we need chuupets and stuff for dinner"

"in a little bit i'm too lazy, i was planning to take you guys out for dinner"

"please" he stood behind me and tugged on my hair

"fine but you drive with your car" i whined

"ok" he smiled and picked me up bridal style

"what are you doing" i pushed his face away from me. he just laughed and carried me down the stairs.

"ouuu you guys would look cute together, i miss when you guys dated it was really fun" ichika said trailing behind.

i threw my head back and looked at her. i smiled and laughed a little

"what are you laughing about" suna threw me up and made me fall back in his arms.

"s-stop" i screamed when he caught me. i hugged onto him really tight and didn't let go.

"y/n what's in your garage?" ichika said looking into the door

"oh you wanna see" i smirked "sun-sun put me down"

he turned his head and put me down. i was confused.

i opened the garage door and showed them.

they looked around amazed at what they saw.