ιм ѕσяяу

————
📍Location: Outside of studio
Time: 8:59
————

————📍Location: Outside of studio⏰ Time: 8:59 ————

Chapter 23

• the past few weeks haven't been so great. i've been weaker then usual, i've gone to campus and band practice but things weren't exciting as always. i felt like i was going numb.

"y/n, let's talk" ruiki said

it was 9 at night.

"alright" i said and followed her.

we walked in silence, i waited for her to say something.

we walked past shops and cafes that were by the studio, i wondered where she was taking me.

finally. we stopped walking.

i looked around. it was beautiful.

we were on a hill, surrounded by the night shining sky, the stars looked as if they were closer to me then before.

we sat down on bench.

"talk to me y/n, you've been really off lately, even some of your grades are slipping and your playing in the band is off, it just doesn't feel the same, so talk to me"

"i don't know what to say, or how to talk about anything"

"tell me how you've been feeling since the meet and greet?"

"i have no clue to be honest, i feel weak and broken all over again, i wanna be his friend and all but i just don't wanna fall in love with him again, cause then things will just have me broken in the end, he cheated on me. he lead me on, he would always avoid me, get mad at me for most of the stuff i did, he hurt me more then anything"

"i understand" she said "ray"

"what about him?"

"me and him met in middle school through highschool, we used to date actually" she laughed a little "he was the exact same way, but he's matured and grown up more better then before, we started talking again cause i still have hope for us to be better and become way more better then we were in middle school and high school, ray now is an amazing guy who's changed a lot and shows he's changed, you can see that suna has changed can't you? it's the matter of taking a big step for things to start to get better, life will always have bumps every now and then, but it's up to you to see if you want to over come that bump and have a fun time, it's all up to you, and truly i think you can over come it and find the right choice"