ωє мєєт αցαιη

————
Location: Mori's place
Time: 9:22pm
————

————Location: Mori's placeTime: 9:22pm————

Chapter 50

• "it's me, y/n" i tilted my head

"y/n? it's really? the little y/n?" he looked at me shocked. he dropped the glass on the floor and covered his mouth, his eyes swell with tears. i hit the top of his head.

i smiled and laughed a little. "i think you dropped something" i stood up to help pick it up. i picked up the glass with my bare hands and piled them on a paper towel.

"hey, you'll cut yourself" they said.

"no big deal, no matter how deep this glass cuts me, i won't feel anything as painful then how i feel mentally" i said. i swept the glass and helped out.

"it's been since highschool, how've you been?"

"i've been good, college, academically speaking is good, somethings else, not really" i explained. "how've you been? katsu?"

"i've been good, the bars been great, grandpa retired though" he laughed. katsu, my cousin, also a college graduate 3 years back. now and still works for this bar.

"can i get a drink" i smiled. he laughed and nodded his head. he made me and drink and then we talked for a while, it felt like forever. i was happy to see him.

"you still play music?" he asked

"yea, i'm still in the band" i laughed.

"nice, knowing you're here, you probably visited the area" he said, cleaning the counter.

"yea, i visited my little brother, i also visited shiso park" i stretched my arms.

"nice, knowing that, you must have a lot to say and speak, start talking." he smiled. i nodded my head and took a shot. i started to tell him about what's happened and how i felt. he understood as always and listened to me. he was always one of the people i love going to for advice. "so it's suna again?"

"yea" i laughed. "we found each other again, i wanted us to find each other, but i didn't want things to be like this, i was hoping things would've changed at least" i laughed a little before sighing.

"there's nothing wrong with having hope, i just think this feels a bit odd, but besides that, i think you should take time to think y'know" he refilled my drink.

"that's what i'm doing, it's been like 5-6 days since, i just drove here actually"

"wow, that's like a 6 hour drive, it's 2am right now" he looked at his watch.