23| I am not calm

A R A B E L L A

I absolutely despise Mondays. I just wish I could stay in bed all day. I am tired. I am on my period. And I have no fucking energy to get to school. But I can't do that. At least the relaxing bath I took helped me a bit.

I ran downstairs the minute I smelt the fresh and sugary scent of fresh toast.

"Bonjour, la famile." I greeted them.

"Bonjour, petite soeur." Alexandre smiled at me.

"Où est Papa et Leo?" I asked when I noticed that my father and eldest brothers weren't there.

"They had an emergency and needed to go," Emilio informed me.

"We need to get to school. We are already late." Marco declared as I took the last bite of my breakfast.

"It was delicious, Em. Thank you." I kissed his cheek and followed my brothers.

My first few classes passed quickly. Thankfully. The quicker these days end, the lesser I am tempted to kill someone.

"Hello, tigresa." The same voice that has been taunting me for days, says.

"Nathaniel, how many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me that?"

"Arabella, how many times do I have to tell you that I will call you whatever I want?"

I fucking hate him. And the only reason I am sexually attracted to him becomes it has been a while since I got laid. That is the sole reason for this bullshit attraction.

"Marco, Xavier, come get your best friend before I kill him,"I begged my brothers who were peacefully sitting across from me, eating their lunch.

"Kiera, come get your best friend before I kill her, "He mocked.

How dare he mock me!

"Hello, boys."The annoyingly familiar high-pitched voice appeared from nowhere. You know what? I changed my mind. I would rather listen to Nathaniel talk all day than hear that fucking bitch.

"Hello, Bitchny. I would say that I missed you but I would be lying. And my Mama raised no liar." I fake smiled at her.

"Yeah. The same mother who is six feet under the ground now?" She laughed. She fucking laughed. How dare she?

I saw my brothers visibly tense hearing her words. "You fucking bitch." I hissed. No one talks about my mother, especially that bitch.

"You know. I had a long chat with Victoria yesterday, and learn a lot of things about you. But in conclusion, why don't you do us all a favor and kill yourself. Maybe you can join that boy of yours. Noah was his name, right?" She taunted.

I froze. Noah. She knows about him. Do us all a favor and kill yourself. Maybe she was right.

"You are pathetic and useless, just like him. You really should join him. But I must admit at least he was hot. I would have totally fucked him if he wasn't dead." She continued, the smirk never falling off her face.

That is it. I had enough. I looked over at Adrian and he was as furious as I was. He won't stop me from doing what I was planning. He can't. No one will stop me. First my mother then Noah. And she dared insult him. I will make her pay for every word that came out of that filthy mouth of hers.

I was absolutely livid. I glared at her coldly as I approached her, my steps were tantalizingly slow making her gulp in fear. As you should bitch. I grabbed her by the collar of her neck "If I ever hear you mention his name with that filthy mouth of yours ever again, you will beg Lucifer for mercy because I won't give you any."