28| Prank war

A R A B E L L A

I opened my eyes and almost gagged at the disgusting smell of my brother's foot. "Move your fucking foot, Angelo." I punched his stomach making him instantly jolt up in pain."

"You fucking little shit!" He shouted

"What the fuck! Let us sleep." Xavier groaned, sleepily lifting his hand to shush us.

"I would like to remind you that there are children among us," Julio commented removing Matteo's ass, which was peacefully sitting on his legs.

"And I would like to remind you that you are one of those children." Dante teased him.

As on cue Emilio and Marcelo walked in, shaking their heads at the sight in front of them. "Hello, siblings." Marcelo sang

"Dear God. Get up, it's already eleven in the morning." Emilio walked toward us and removed the blanket.

"Noo. Please, no! I beg you." Matteo shouted as he clenched the blanket trying to stop Emilio from taking it.

"I made French toast and mousse au Chocolat." Emilio tried again.

"Okay, okay. We are up." Alexandre got up immensely went he heard about the delicious breakfast. Or more like brunch.

After I spoke to my grandparents, uncles, and their families, I felt good. They didn't treat me any differently. They all assured me that they won't ever allow that to happen to me again and that they were there if I need to talk to someone but overall we all acted normal as if nothing happened. And this was such a relief. They weren't disgusted by me and still loved me the same if not more. I will forever remember that.

The oldies were in Vegas since grandma and aunties decided that they all needed an adult vacation. So Leo, Georgio, Alessandro, and Savio were in charge. All my cousins-brothers were sleeping over. It was absolute chaos. But fun chaos.

Nathaniel and I never spoke of the kiss again. We never bought it up. We acted like it didn't happen but the tension between us was inevitable. And I am pretty sure Kiera and Ale were getting suspicious.

"So what do you guys wanna do?" Marco asked as he licked a spoon full of mousse au Chocolat.

"Netflix in bed all day?" Lucas suggested

"No! We will already do that all night." I opposed the idea

"Baking cookies and decorating a cake?" Nicollo proposed.

"Heck no. You guys aren't entering my kitchen." Emilio disapproved.

"How about a prank war?" Matteo smirked.

• • •

"Okay, so the first team consists of, Arabella, Dante, Xavier, Marco, and Julio. In the second one, Lucas, Matteo, Angelo, Alexandre, and Nicollo." Marcelo teamed us together.

"Have fun. But don't get yourself hurt or burn down the house." Emilio warned us. He and Marcelo won't be participating in our prank war since they had tons of work to do.

"Let's the war begin, dear brothers." I sweetly said as I chuckled evilly. They don't know what coming for them.

"Who has any good ideas?" Xavier asked as we sat in my room.

"I suggest we hang a container of paint on the top of their bedroom doors so when they enter the paint will fall on the. And naturally, they would have to take a shower. That when the second part comes in, we insert permanent hair dye in their shampoos, and voilà, we will have five angry, ridiculous hair-colored brothers after us." I formulated my idea.