Chapter 1: Introduction

Hello readers! Will be spoilers in this story. I don't own the Attack on Titan and Haikyuu!! They belong to the rightful owners. I will be tweaking some of the story's information and plot to go with this story so please bear with me. 

Hi, my name is Tanaka Ryunosuke. I am a second-year wing spiker at Karasuno High Volleyball Club. I am loud, chaotic, hot-headed, idiot, and a simp for Kyoko. Everyone in my team knows this but they don't who I was in the past. 

I used to be Connie Springer who lived in Ragako village within Wall Rose. I was in the Survey Corps and later was in Squad Levi. I defeated some titans and attended the War of Paradis Island. I still have all of my memories intact as well with my experience. My personality is pretty much the same. 

"----k-a" 

Eren's genocide made peace later on. Before Eren was defeated he erased the memories of the survivors. For some reason, my memories were not erased. I sometimes wanted to forget because of the nightmares. Now I have insomnia. 

"---a-k-a"

I know German and English from my past life. I also have a sketchbook with me to draw all of my comrades, people who died, and my family. I like to write things on the side for each and every one of them. I also like to compose music to dedicate to my former comrades. (Most of the music that will appear in this story will be Attack on Titan soundtracks and maybe some other songs that fit with the narrative.)

"TANAKA"

"huh?"

"Tanaka you are spacing out again. Are you sure you are ok?"

"I am fine Sugawara Senpai. Don't worry"

"Get back to practice. Also, Coach Ukai has something to tell us after this so pay attention and stop daydreaming."

"Thank you for telling me Senpai. I will listen."

I went back to practicing with my other teammates. 

After practice, everyone rushed around Coach Ukai for the assembly. 

"Coach are we having a practice match or have training camp?."-Hinata 

"We have good news. We are going to training camp with Nekoma High, Fukurodani Academy, Aoba Josai (Seijoh), and Shirotorizawa Academy. (I will include Itachiyama and Inarizaki in later chapters) These are going to be the forms for your parents to fill out. Learn from them to be a better team and win against them even if it is a practice match." 

"Yes Coach Ukai"-Some said with enthusiasm while some said it like they were unbothered. 

Fantastic now my teammates might know about my insomnia. 

"Coach may I talk to you alone for a moment."

"Sure Tanaka. What is it?"

Coach and I went to a secluded place to talk. 

"Coach may I sleep by myself. I get nightmares sometimes and I don't want to disturb anyone from their sleep."

"Sure Tanaka. I will tell the other coaches and teachers to see if we have a room you may sleep in." 

Coach started calling all of them to get a response. Each coach and teacher answered and the coach was bowing his head every now and then when he would finish talking to them. 

"Tanaka there is one place that will be opened for you to sleep by yourself and that is the music room (The music room will be soundproof). Is that okay with you?"

"Yes. Thank you so much Coach for understanding."

"Now go home and ask your parents to sign the form."

"Ok Coach see you tomorrow."

Thank god Coach didn't ask me why I have been getting nightmares. I began to sprint my way down home because I was so happy I get to be alone. I was happier because I get to play the piano to calm me down which helps me sleep. Hallelujah, praise the Lord! 

I went home and asked my parents to sign the form which they agreed to right away. I went to the bathroom to shower. I walked down the hall to go to my room. I changed and started doing my homework. Some of it I don't understand so I am just going to leave it blank. 

After I finished my homework, I started to draw while listening to the songs I have composed. I felt exhausted so I plopped myself onto my bed. 

I slept for 3-4 hours which is surprising usually I can only sleep an hour or two. I awoke from remembering the time my mother turned into a titan. I looked at the clock and it was 3 in the morning. I guess I should start getting ready for school. While I am at it, I should make some breakfast. 

The first chapter of the story is finished. I have so many ideas for this story. Thank you for reading. If you want to comment go for it. Wish you guys have a good Easter.