Chapter 11: The Day Before Break

Howdy readers. This meme speaks to me on a spiritual level.

One more day of practice then finally all of the teams could take a two-day break. All four of us didn't know double practice would be this harsh. My insomnia didn't help with the whole situation. I made two new songs with 5 different sketches. Being cautious as well as finding the proof that Kyoko is Mikasa is making me on edge. 

Someone touched my shoulder. I took the hand and twisted it. I was about to punch the person in the stomach until I realized that the person was Asahi-san. 

"Tanaka I am sorry I scared you. I didn't mean to. We have to go back to practice. The break is over."-Asahi

"Sorry, Asahi-san if I scared you. It was just reflex."

"If that was reflex, was the glare also a reflex?"-Tsukishima

Sometimes I still think I am on the battlefield. Survive or die. How should I answer this question? Tsukishima sometimes I hate your unneeded comments.

"I didn't mean the glare. The glare is not a reflex. I am so sorry Asahi-san." 

"It is alright Tanaka. I just wasn't expecting that from you."-Asahi

"Let's just go to practice."-Daichi

The rest of the practice was exhausting. Tsukishima knew something was going on with me because every time I felt someone was looking at me it was always Tsukishima. Keeping up this facade is definitely going to get harder as each day passes.

After practice, everyone went to take a shower. I took a shower and went to eat dinner. Everyone was talking about plans for the two-day break that is happening tomorrow. 

Some people just want to explore the whole town. Some people just want to stay in like sleeping in or playing games with friends. My group was going horseback riding. I listen closely to what Kyoko was saying. 

"I am going to the beach. I found out there was a beach nearby. I just need to take a twenty-five-minute train ride and take a nine-minute walk."-Kyoko 

"Why are you going to the beach? Any reason?"-Yachi

"Yeah. A childhood friend wanted to go to the beach for the first time. We eventually got to go and he was so happy at the scenery in front of him. His dream came true."-Kyoko

Don't tell me that Kyoko is actually Mikasa. Is her childhood friend Armin? This might not be enough proof but I think it is good enough. I may be wrong but I should talk to her about it after the break is over. 

I finished my dinner as fast as I could. I need to tell Coach that I would be preparing dinner on the second day of break. 

I walked straight past all of the teams. I jogged toward Coach's office. I opened the door to find Coach looking at the TV. He was watched all of the practice matches. He was studying all of the detail of the moves to help improve his team in the slightest. 

"Uhm. Sorry for the intruding Coach. I just wanted to speak with you for a bit."

"Sure thing Tanaka. What is it that you want from me?"-Coach Ukai

"I am going to prepare the food on the second day of break. Is that okay with you?"

"I like the idea. I will tell all of the other Coaches. Make sure to bring enough food for all of us."-Coach Ukai

"Of course thank you for accepting my idea, Coach."

I already packed my stuff. I was so excited to be able to ride a horse again. Maybe I could ask the owner if I would be able to lend a bow and arrow for the next day. I made a straw basket to hold the fish I was going to catch at the rivers. I rechecked all of the things needed for this two-day of pure freedom.