Chapter 3: First Day

Hello readers! I will not really get into the volleyball matches but I might not just write it this chapter. I read the final chapter of Attack on Titan and I thought it was a good ending. Just because it wasn't the best ending doesn't mean people can trash talk about the ending and the author. Just enjoy it not diss on it. 

All of the teams are at the gym. We are having a school team vs school team then the next few days mixing up the members to make it more competitive. If I was completely honest I was excited reminded of the times when we did hand-to-hand combat and cutting of the napes of the dummies. 

The teams vs teams for today are:

Karasuno vs Nekoma

Aoba Josei vs Shiratorizawa 

Nekoma vs Fukurodani 

We have a long rivalry with Nekoma so I want to win against them this time. The match started. The first round went by quickly. Nekoma won by one point. They were celebrating even though we have one more round. Kuroo's arm snaking around Kenma looking all happy reminded me of Jean and Sasha. 

I want to see them again......

"Tanaka-Senpai why are you crying?"-Hinata 

"Huh!?"

 I touched my face and touched my cheeks to feel the tears coming out of my eyes. I realized that everyone was looking my way. I hate attention so I don't like this at all. Why did I have to cry in front of everyone? 

Oikawa-san came running my way. He grabbed my hand and walked out of the gym. I just followed. The flashback is still fresh in my memory. We were already in my room and Oikawa-san locked my door to give us some privacy. 

"Why are doing this? I don't even know you that well and I am not even your teammate?"

"I don't know what made you cry or how you feel right now but I have been there before mentally so I wanted to help. You don't have to tell me anything if you are uncomfortable."-Oikawa-san

I started to break down. I miss them so much. Oikawa-san was just there rubbing my back and giving me comfort. He kinda reminded me of my mother. Remembering made me break down more. I am so weak. Eren, how were you able to shoulder this much weight on your shoulders without breaking? 

After I finished, I went into a slumber. 

I woke up but I didn't have any dreams or flashbacks. This is so weird. I started to panic because I have never experienced this before. Oikawa-san was still awake. 

"Did you sleep well?"-Oikawa-san

"Yes. How long was I asleep?"

"You slept for about 5 hours."

I was shocked. This is was the first time I slept for 5 hours. Even if I slept with someone or have their warmth near me I would still have nightmares. What is happening? 

"Tanaka do you want to go back? If not we can still be in your room until dinner?"

"I want to stay until dinner. Thank you for your kindness. You were nicer than I thought."

"Hey! What is the supposed to mean?"-Oikawa-san started to pout

I started to laugh even though it was a simple gesture. His pout turned into a gentle smile. I had a song lyrics idea and walked and got my songwriting notebook. I will figure out the sleep thing later. I want to jot down this song idea.

He was surprised that I suddenly moved. He was curious but looked like he wanted to ask but then hesitated because he thought it was something private. 

"You can ask Oikawa-san"

"First, stop calling me Oikawa-san just call me Oikawa. Second, what is that notebook for?"

"This notebook is for songwriting."

"YOU WRITE SONGS."

Oikawa put his hand over this mouth. 

"It is okay to scream this room is soundproof."

"Haha, I was shocked a person like you would write songs."

"Wow. How rude?"

I jotted the lyrics here and there while talking to Oikawa. We got really close. I looked at the time. My eyes widened. We were going to be late for dinner. 

"Oikawa it is almost time for dinner."

"Holy shit! Let's go. Full speed. I am hungry."

"Okay. Okay."

Oikawa was sprinting to the kitchen. When I arrived at the kitchen, Oikawa was already there.

"Took you long enough."

"You were too fast Oikawa."

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Hurry up and get your food. I reserved a seat."

"The great Oikawa Tooru reserved me a seat. Well, I am honored."

"Oh shut up."

I got my dinner which was a pork cutlet bowl with a bowl of soap on the side. I sat next to Oikawa. I put my plate on the table. I bet people are staring. I hardly talk to Oikawa so this is a rare sight to see. 

Oikawa ate so aggressively. He acts like he was starving for days. Reminds me of how Sasha ate. I started eating just like Oikawa. We both finished at the same time. 

"Shittykawa when did you get close to Tanaka?"

"It is none of your business. If you could tell Iwa-chan, we got close after what happened at the gym. Are you jealous Iwa-chan?"

"In your dreams Shittykawa. I was just curious."

I am grateful for Oikawa not prying into my business and just stayed by my side. My perspective of him drastically changed from one to another. I found out he was also struggling and being narcissistic to cover up his insecurities. I now view him as more like a mother I used to have. 

Dinner finished and every member went back to their rooms. Until 3 am I was working on my song. I called it Zero Eclipse. It is dedicated to Historia. I should make a different song for Ymir. Historia and Ymir are a pair that shouldn't be separated. 

I went to take a nap fulling knowing the memories will haunt me. I am still trying to figure out how I slept for 5 hours. It is still a mystery I need to solve. Hiding my true identity is more difficult than I thought. I need to be more careful from now on. This is going to be a long two weeks for me physically and mentally. 

Thank you for reading my newest chapters. I hope you are enjoying this story as much as me writing it. See you next chapter! Adios