Chapter 6: Getting to Know Each Other

Hello readers! The lyrics will be underlined. Let's just pretend that the characters know English for the sake of the story. The music and video don't belong to me. Thank you.

Volleyball is a team sport so everyone has their strengths and weakness. The team that is more coordinated with the team will win the game. Well, the question is why I am saying all of this so randomly. The point is the team members need to know each other to be a better team. The coach thought it will be a good idea to mix up the teams while getting to know each other better.

Why are they going their way to do this? I don't appreciate it one bit. I need to think of something before it is my turn. Apparently, there will be a rotation of groups. So I might have to say the same thing at least three or four times. This is going to be a fantastic day! The facade I put up needs to stay up. 

Every player already did their warm-ups so now I need to go to the group when my name gets called with the others. The first group I am with is Kageyama, Fukunaga, Watari, Washio, and Goshiki. I honestly don't know any of them except for Kageyama obviously. 

Each player first introduced themselves, then what position they are in, and finally give them a little information about themselves. Pretty much the general thing anyone would do. 

"I am Kageyama Tobio. I am a setter from Karasuno High School. I love volleyball and nothing else." 

"I am Fukunaga Shohei. I am a wing-spiker from Cat's High School. My dream is to be a famous comedian someday."

"I am Watari Shinji. I am a libero from Aoba Josei. I love all animals and children. I like taking care of others as well." 

"I am Washio Tatsuki. I am a middle blocker from Fukurodani. I like volleyball and reading." 

"I am Goshiki Tsutomu. I am an outside hitter/wing spiker. I like flounder and admire Ushijima-san."

"Hello, guys. My name is Tanaka Ryuunosuke. I am a wing spiker. I like volleyball, animals, melon pan, art, and music. Nice to meet you." 

My team was going to verse Ushijima's team. My luck always sucks but today is just the worst. The match ended with Ushijima's team winning. I knew this was going to happen before the game even started. 

I didn't have any sleep so this is going to get worse as the day progresses. On the bright side, I finished Captain Levi's song. I loved the lyrics of the song. 

(I don't feel like introducing every single character in this chapter cause I am hella lazy so let's just say that the teams just rotate until everyone was at least on a team with every single player.)

At the end of the practice, my vision starts to get foggy and my body feels hot. I guess this is what happens when you have insomnia. I went to the nearest wall to support myself. My breathing becomes heavy. I don't want people seeing me in this condition. My destination is my room. 

I slowly walked out of the gym. I am now in the hallway but my vision is decreasing. I need to go to my room asap. I moved my heavy body to my room. I closed the door and locked it. I fell on my mattress. 

I took out my phone. I tapped my finger to the playlist and on repeat. This is a playlist I created to put all of my recorded songs. I felt my body burning up. I got so tired I fell asleep. 

Meanwhile......

While Tanaka was sleeping in his room, everyone was in the cafeteria eating a delicious meal. Something felt off to Oikawa and the rest of Karasuno. Oikawa realized that Tanaka was nowhere to be found. After the realization, Oikawa slammed his hands on the table. This cause of action startled everyone, especially Iwaizumi.