The Unexpected

The next day Kirishima woke up on her couch to the smell of fresh pancakes. She was slightly confused on how she fell asleep on her couch and was nicely covered with a soft blanket from her bed. She then got up and went towards the smell of the pancakes which led her to find Bakugo making them. "Good Morning BakuBro." Kirishima said in a groggy voice. "Morning Kiri, did you sleep well?" Bakugo asked while sliding Kirishima a plate with pancakes. "Well, I think really well, speaking that I don't think I cried myself to sleep." Bakugo just let out a 'tsk' "I tucked you in since you fell asleep on the couch." At this moment as she was chewing on her pancakes she remembered that Bakugo had spent the night and almost choked. "Now don't choke!" Bakugo retorted passing her a glass of water "Did you just remembered that I had stayed the night?" She took the water and nodded. Bakugo looked down at his watch "Hey you might want to hurry up and get ready then and let me help you with wrapping your arms today, okay?" She just nodded again continuing to eat.

After the two were ready for school, they left Kirishima's house. About halfway to the spot they go to meet up with the rest of their friends, Kirishima went to grab her phone but to no avail, it wasn't there, she left it at home. So Kirishima looked at her friend with the spiky, blonde hair that was looking to the sky and said "Hey, could you check the Bakusquad chat to see if the others are at our meeting spot? I somehow left my phone at home." Bakugo just sighed and looked at his phone. "Raccoon eyes is already there, the other two idiots are about the same distance away as us." Kirishima just smiled and started ahead of Bakugo, which led to him leaving out a small soft chuckle with a smirk.

Once the group all met up Kirishima and Mina ran and jumped into each other's arms. The two girls linked elbows and Denki and Sero joined them on each side as they made their way to school while Bakugo was just following slowly behind. Bakugo couldn't help but smirk seeing how happy and giddy the group in front of him was. Before they all knew it, they made it to U.A. the group made their way into homeroom and into their seats where they all continued to chat till the bell rang.

Aizawa eventually came in and explained that the day's training would be a bit different and that they would be doing rescue training. This made the whole class excited. Aizawa then left the students to go and get ready, eventually the whole class then got on the bus. Eventually Asui pointed out the similarities between Izuku and All Might's quirks. Kirishima then chimed in and said about how Izuku was lucky for a flashy quirk and that her quirk doesn't look that impressive.

Though Izuku came back and said that Kirishima's quirk was a really good quirk. "Well if anyone in this class though has pro quirks, that would be Todoroki and Bakugo." Then Asui just comments on how he'll never be popular because his anger issues which in turn made Bakugo mad. Then Denki had to add more fuel to the fire saying how his personality was flaming garbage. Aizawa eventually put an end to the bickering and said "Hey, hey, we're here."

When the class got into the building they were greeted by Thirteen who then explained that the building they were in was called the USJ. Kirishima's first thought seeing the inside was " Holy crap! This place looks like an amusement park." Thirteen then explained how her quirk could be dangerous and how everyone else's quirks can be deadly. Then all of a sudden the power in the USJ went out and a dark purple portal appeared. What came from this portal were villains, everyone originally thought it was part of the exercise until they saw Aizawa spring into action. Kirishima slowly got a little closer to Bakugo, unsure what was going on and Aizawa then informed his students that these were real villains. There was this man that was covered with hands that appeared to be their leader and he started talking about how he was looking to meet All Might. Kirishima started questioning "How did these villains get into a facility so secure?" As villains started approaching where the students were. Aizawa told Thirteen to get all the students out of there and alert main campus. Aizawa instructed Denki to attempt to use his quirk to contact the school. The class' teacher then went to fight the group of approaching villains. Meanwhile the class was making their way to the exit when all of a sudden a purple mist surrounded them all and Bakugo instinctively grabbed Kirishima's arm, the purple mist then revealed why they were there. As if ready for it Bakugo let go of Kirishima's arm as they both ran and jumped towards the misty villain. "Did you think we were just going to stand around and watch you tear this place to shreds?"Kirishima yelled. "You live up to your school's reputation, but you should be more careful, children, otherwise someone might get hurt," replied the mist villain. Thirteen then yelled at Kirishima and Bakugo to get out of the way as she readied her quirk.

The whole entire class was engulfed in the mist from the villain, classmates clinging onto each other to stay close and to not get pulled into the mist. Kirishima and Bakugo quickly grabbed onto each other before getting swept away to the collapse zone where they were met with a hoard of villains to fight. The two of them fought back to back taking down all the villains.

"I think that's the last of these guys. Bunch of weaklings." Bakugo said nearly out of breath. "Alright, let's hurry and go to find the rest of our class. Speaking that we are still in the USJ means the rest of our class should be too. We might want to help the others since we got in the way earlier, preventing Thirteen from being able to suck up that warp villain. We have to make it up to them!" Kirishima said with logic. Although Bakugo ended up opposing this idea, all he wanted to do was go find the warp villain. So the two ended up going to where the warp villain was.

•Timeskip to after USJ•

Kirishima went to start walking home until Bakugo and Mitsuki stopped her. "Sweetheart aren't your parents going to pick you up? I can give you a ride, it's not safe out there right now." Mitsuki said, slightly concerned. Kirishima just looked up and smiled "Thanks for the offer Mrs. Bakugo but I should be fine walking home, my parents are away on a work recruitment." Bakugo just 'tsk' and said "Get in the car Kiri, Old hag is it okay if I stay the night at Kiri's?" Mitsuki just rolled her eyes "Kirishima, is it okay if he spends the night at your house again?" Kirishima just nodded her head and got in the car for the ride home.