Spencer (8)

Recap-

Me and Arella got on first and the guys followed.

Chapter 8

We had been riding around just talking, and laughing. Then we seperated. As we parted ways I saw Arella tense up. I gave her a small smile and winked at her. She relaxed a little, but then I couldn't see her anymore.

Lucas took us to a clear spot then got off the horse. He waited for me, but I was lost in the scenery. It was in a meadow full of grass that was surrounded by trees, and it looked like the grass had just been cut.I could also look up and see the clear blue sky above me. Some people may not like this type of scene, but I thought it was marvoules.

"Are you just going to sit there on the horse, or are you going to come with me?" Lucas asked me. I laughed to myself and hoped off the horse. He tied the horse up to one of the trees. After he was done he took my hand and lead me to the middle of the feild. We sat down and everthing started to hit me. I'm here to protect him, but instead I'm sitting here with him being romantic and lovey dovey with him. I have to realise that things can't go back to the way it was.

"So do you li-"

"Lucas we can't go back to the way it was. We can't be with each other anymore." I blurted out cutting him off in mid-sentence.

"Why not?" I could see the hurt in his eyes.

"Because Alec will take me off the job, which mean I wouldn't be able to see you any more."

"Whose Alec?" he asked with a hint of jealousy in his tone. I almost laughed at the way he said, but I held it in because this was a serious moment.

"My boss." I said before I felt something prick me and I blacked out.

*ARELLA*

Me and Zack were having a good time, but then there was this weird feeling I had that was making my neck itch. That's not good, because usually that means something bad is about to happen. So I was now sitting and looking around like an alert dog.

"What's the matter?" Zack asked.

"Shh. I think somethings happened." I answered trying to see if I could hear anything.

Suddenly I hear the horses feet running our way, and then see a very frantic Lucas riding toward us with Spencer in his arms. At first I thought she was sleeping, but why would she be sleeping? I jumpped up immediatly, and pull Zack up with me. I look him in the eye letting him know we need to leave now, but he just looks confused. Out of no where I see something that looks like a dart zip pass me and Zack's face.

"Zack look in my car and on the passenger side lift up the carpet. Type in the code 1345 and get my gun!" I ordered him.

"Wh-"

"Just do it!" Lucas orders coming to a halt in front of us. Zack reacts quickly and does what I say. I throw a quick glance at Lucas, and Spot  another dart coming our way.  I push him off the horse with Spencer in his arms. She'll be okay.

"What the? Why the freak did you you just do that?" I laugh at his choice of words before I look at him and give him paccific orders.

""Bring Spencer to my car and  lock the car doors when you get inside. Get down and don't open the door untill I come. If I don't come back within 3 minutes start the car and leave." I said just as Zack came back with my gun. He had shcok wriiten across his face.

"Take Zack with you." Lucas grabbed on to Zack's arm while holding Spencer and running as fast as he could to my car. I turned back around and Spotted someone in the woods. I took my first shot and made it. He fell down with a thump. I proceeded on with the next couple of guys. I was taking them down quickly and the rest of the man noticed this. They took a chance and ran at me. I had two more bullets left and shot at the two who were closest. I dropped my gun. It was now out of bullets.

 Three guys came at me at one time with their guns. I clocked one of them in their face which caused the gun he was holding to go off. I felt the bullet graze my skin but I ignored it and kept fighting. I took the mans arm and elbowed him in the stomach, then used him as a human sheild as the next guy came at me.  The guy I was using as a sheild still had the gun in his hand, so I put my hadn over his and pulled the trigger. I then took the gun out of his hand and killed him with it.

After I did this I saw a woman run toward me but she didn't  try to hurt me. Instead she ran right past me. toward the car. I ran after her, and saw something glisten in her hand before she amied it at the window sheild.

"Get down!" I yelled before she pulled the trigger. I ran up behind her and did a quick jump before I kicked her in the head. She stummbled a bit  before she turnred around and shot at me. I howled in pain as I felt the bullet go through my shoulder. I felt warm hot liquid flowing freely out the fresh wound drenching my shirt, turning it to a crimson red making it a darker shad than wht it already was.

I heard a car door slam shut, and then I heard a gun go off. I opened my eyes and looked up to see Zack standing their with a gun in his hands with his eyes closed. I then seen the lady fall to tthe ground clutching her stomach. The gun she was holding had fell and slid a few feet away from her. I stood up and felt a wave of dissiness wash across me as my vision began to blur.

"Your driving, now get in the car." I demanded. I ran to the car as I seen more peole coming our way. "Hurry there's more!" I yelled over the pain I felt in my shoulder. Once in the car Zack quickly drove away not knowing where to go. I told him to head to the CIA quarters and quickly gave him directions there. I could feel sleep tugging at my eye lids, and I didn't fight it. I slowly drifted to sleep before I heard Zack ask  what the heck just happened, and heard Luke answering.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Srry for uploading 3 weeks late.... my mom kept planing things unexpected. So today she had to work and I got to upload.  Let me know what you think!

COMMENT, VOTE, AND FAN IF YOU LIKE!!!