Spencer(6)

Recap-

I opened the door and was greeted by Arella.

Chapter 6

"Hey!" she said with a big smile on her face. I just looked at her with confusion written all over my face. She then looked at Lucas and her smile turned into a grin, but it looked more like a scheming grin.

"You must be Lucas." she said while giving me an approving look. Lucas noticed and sent a flashy smile my way.

"She talks about me to. I knew you missed me." he said with the same smile.

"Oh shut up Luke!" I said calling him by his nickname. I pulled Arella outside before she could say anything else. She still had that grin on her face and hadn't noticed I took her outside. She lost in her thoughts.

"Arella!" I yelled trying to get her attention.

"Oh yeah! What did you say?"she asked. "And and how did we get outside?"

"Doesn't matter. What matters is what are you doing here?" I asked her. I really did want to know, because she lives all the way on the other side of town, and came all the way over here around 10:00 at night.

"What a friend can't come visit?" she asked. She's trying so hard to avoid my question. That's how I know something wrong.

"Your avoiding my question. Now tell me what's wrong."

"Okay! I went out of town for a few days, and someoneputabombinmyhouse, anditblewupwhileIwasgone." she said really fast.

"Okay I don't speak alien so could you repeat that in English?" she sighed.

"Someone put a bomb in my house and it blew up so I need to stay here." she said slower.

I opened the door to let her in, and hit Lucas in the face with the door. I started laughing while he laid there on the floor. Arella laughed and walked right over him. I tried to walk over him but he grabbed my ankle tripped me. I did a face plant on the floor, and Lucas laughed. He got up and I tripped him with my foot. I tried to get up, but couldn't, because he jumped on me.

"Where do you think your going?" he asked me. He had his cocky grin on his face. I grunted and slipped my wrist out of his grip. I was able to push on his shoulders,but he caught me before I could push him off me.

"Can't keep your hands off me neither." he said with his same grin. He can be so cocky sometimes.

'You know you love it.' my caution said.

'No I don't!' I hate it when my caution thinks it knows everything.

'I heard that!' it replied.

'And if you don't believe me then why are you about to kiss him?' That brought me out of my thoughts. I pushed him off me, and ran to my room. Once I got up there I slammed the door.

LUCAS (P.O.V.)

I sat there laying on my back asking myself what did I do wrong. I couldn't figure it out. I wasn't even going to kiss her, but she started to pull me closer, so I couldn't help it. She wanted to kiss me and I wanted to kiss her. I could see it in her eyes. I got up and went to find a phone. I couldn't find one, so when I seen Arella go into the kitchen I followed her. I think that's her name.

"Do you have a phone I can use?" I asked her.

"Yeah, but why didn't you just ask Spencer for hers?"

"I don't think she wants to talk to me right now." I said which was probably the truth. She just nodded her head and gave me her phone. I gladly took it and dialed Zacks number.

"Yeah?" he answered.

"Hey man this Lucas." I said. I wasn't able to say anything else because he started talking.

"Oh hey man. Spencer was so worried about you. Where were you?" he asked.

"Nowhere. Wait! Spencer was worried about me? You know what never mind. Can you bring my clothes over here? Oh and my charger?" I asked him. If Spencer was worried about me that means she still cares, but I hope it's more than a friend relationship.

"Yeah man just give me the directions." he said. I gave him the directions and hung up.

ARELLA (P.O.V.)

It was 11:00 and I was flipping through channels when I heard a knock at the door. I got up to answer it. I opened the door and saw this really HOT guy. He had pretty brown eyes, dark brown hair, and very good abs. You tell just by the way he looks.

"So who might you be?" he asked. He's the player type. I can tell just by the way he said that. He's not gonna get me that easy.

"Arella. Why are you here?" I asked with no emotion.

"No need to be mean. Is Lucas here?" he asked. I let him in and shut the door. I could feel him checking me out.

"Lucas!" I yelled.

"What!" he yelled back. "Oh." he said once he saw the guy I was standing next to.

"Hey Zack. You got my clothes?" he asked from the top of the stairs. So that was his name.

SPENCER(P.O.V.)

I woke up from someone yelling. I stepped into the hallway and seen Lucas at the top of the stair talking to somebody. I walked up behind Lucas and tried to see over his shoulder, but he was to tall. I moved to the side and he did to.

"Lucas if you don't move I'm going to push you down the stairs." I told him. I waited for about 30 seconds, but he wouldn't move. I got frustrated and pushed him down the stairs. I heard laughing and saw Arella and Zack.

"Oh hey Zack. What are you doing here?" I asked while going down the stairs. I got to the end of the stairs and tripped. I got up and saw Lucas foot. I smacked him in the head while he was still laying on the floor. I started to walk away, but tripped again. This time on top of Lucas and it was my fault.

I rolled over so that I was laying on his chest now. I groaned and just laid there staring at the ceiling.

"She's still head over heels for me." Lucas said. I ignored him and stayed on his chest. What he said was true, but I won't admit it. I can't get close to him not on the job.

"So are you gonna just lay there?" he asked

"Yup." I replied. I didn't feel like moving, so I decided to stay there.

"But I have to go get-"

"Zack and Arella go get his clothes and bring them to his room." I demanded. I heard feet shuffling and then the door shut.

"You still care about me don't you?" I heard Lucas ask. I knew what way he was talking about, but acted like I didn't.

"Of course I do." I replied.

"More than a friend." he didn't ask it was a statement. I stayed quiet for a long time then answered.

"Yes." it was barley a whisper, but I'm guessing he heard. I got up and went to my room. Few minutes later there was a knock at the door. I opened the door and felt lips instantly crash against mine.

I was crushed up against the wall, and I automatically wrapped my legs around him. I felt hands on my legs, and something soft on my back. I pulled away with my eyes still closed, and breathing hard. I felt Lucas get off me, and lay on the side of me. I leaned in closer to him, and felt his arms go around my waist. He spent the night in my room that night.