Spencer(1)

Chapter 1 

I wake up this morning to do the same thing I do everyday. I get up at 6:00am now because I'm with the C.I.A. agency now. After my parents died I took on their job of being a C.I.A. agent. They started training me at the age of 15, and started missions at the age of 16, which is this year. They said I was a fast learner. Actually they said I was the fastest leaner, but i guess it was because of all the anger I had toward the driver of the semi truck.

The weird thing about it is that when the semi truck crashed into are truck there was no driver. The police couldn't find a body nowhere, and semi truck wasn't even registered to any one. My question is how did the truck make it on the highway by itself? It just doesn't seem right, but the police said they would look into it. It's been two years and they still haven't found out whose truck it was, or how it even got there.

"Simon I'm leaving!" I yelled while walking outside. He was probably showering, since he had to go to work early today. I jumped in my truck. Simon had got me a 2010 FORD Explorer SUV a few weeks after the accident.He got me other things to but not a lot. He's very strict from what I hear. That's what his son told me, but he's just like a brother to me and nothing else.

I drove into the parking lot. I got out the car and walked inside the building.  

"Hey Spence!" one of my friends from the agency said. 

"Hey Arella!" I replied. She was actually my only friend. Even in school. She's also a teenager in the C.I.A. agency. 

"Oh boss wants to see you." she yelled before I turned the corner. The boss office was on the second floor. I didn't feel like walking so I took the elevator. Once I got up there I seen the boss outside his office waiting for me.

"Um.. Hey." I said while following him into his office. 

"Hello. I called you up here because I got you a new mission, and because I got you a new house." he said with a smile. 

"But why?" I asked. I didn't want to move yet, but I could it I wanted. 

"Well because you have to have a weapon compartment built in to your house somewhere, and we can't do that where you live at, because you have people living with you." he replied. 

"But you can trust Simon and Jake." I said.  

"No you can trust them, but I can't, because I don't know them." he replied. Well he did have a point.

"OK so where is this house?" I asked. He hesitated for a while before he said " In Sunnyside.". 

I could feel the tears well up in my eyes. I couldn't believe he was sending me back to the place where my parents died. 

"But why?" I asked. You could barely hear my voice, but he could. 

"Because that's where your mission is." he handed me a file with the name Lucas White on it. 

All I could think was please don't be him, please don't be him, please don't be him.

I opened the file and it was him. I gasped. He looked different. Really different. He had let his hair grow out and he even looked older.

"Is there something Wrong?" he asked.

"No." I said with my eyes still glued to the picture. 

"Okay well today is your last day at school, and your not going after him. Your protecting him." he said. I just nodded my head.

I left the parking lot and headed to school. I still had Lucas on my mind. How am I supposed to tell him what happened? I mean he knows, but when he tried to talk to me after I moved I completely ignored him. I thought that was the only way to forget about my old life. I regretted doing that.

I pulled up to the school parking lot. I walked inside the classroom right before the bell rung. I sat down in my usual seat next to Arella. She made it early today, because the boss didn't want to see her.

"So? What happened?" she asked. 

"I'm moving." I said. 

"Where? I remember when I got my house. It seems scary at first but then it gets awesome." she told me. I couldn't smile, because I was going back to the one place I wanted to forget. 

"Sunnyside, and I have a mission there to." she gasped. She knew what happened to my family. 

"We can still talk." she said "I could come over and visit."she said while trying to avoid the where part.

"Yeah, but I have to protect Lucas White." I said to her. 

"So?" she asked. 

"Remember what I told you. I had a boyfriend before I moved here." she nodded. " It was him." I told her. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Well that's the first chapter let me know what you think. COMMENT, VOTE, AND FAN IF YOU LIKE!