Spencer(4)

Recap-

"He didn't. I did. I told him about the recent attacks, and he didn't care a flying spit about me, so I called the agency." he replied with anger in his voice.

Chapter 4

Lucas (P.O.V.)

I told her about the recent attacks, and how my foster parent had gotten worse. I had told her that he beats me now. I also didn't tell her that I haven't been home now for 5 days now. If I went home now I would be beaten to death, so I tried Zack's cell.

"Hello." I heard his voice say through the phone.

"Hey what you-"

"Yeah man." it was his voice mail. I hadn't realized it until it cut me off, and then went "Beep." I didn't leave a message. I just hung up, and got ready for the pain that was about to come. I prayed to God that he had a good week. If he didn't I might have a N.D.E ( near death experience) or just die. If I'm lucky he might not beat me at all. 'Yeah right.' my caution said. I walked inside the house and was immediately thrown against the wall.

"Where've you been Lucas?" he asked. His breath smelt like expired liquor. Of course he would be the one to drink old liquor. I hope he pukes his guts up tonight.

"None of your business." I replied. I could feel the venom dripping out of my voice.

"What do you mean none of my business! I'm your parent so it is my business." he said before he punched me in the stomach.

I ended up falling which was the wrong thing to do, because he repeatedly kicked me in the stomach. I couldn't catch my breath in time so I blacked out.

*2 hours later*

I woke up in pain. I had a busted lip and bruised ribs. He must have had a good week, because I shouldn't be awake at all. I should be in the back of an ambulance truck or something begging for my last breath.

"Good your up!" he yelled from the couch. " Go fix me a sandwich." he said with his eyes still glued to the TV. I got up to do what he said then left. If I would have stayed I would have been beaten again, because he didn't feel good. I went to the first place that came to mind.

SPENCER (P.O.V.)

I was sitting here watching TV when I heard a knock at the door. I checked the time and it was only 8:00. Their lucky. I thought it was later than that. I got up to open the door and was surprised. It was Simon and Jake.

"Um... Hey?" I said unsure of what to say. They were the last person I would have expected, but they had food so I let them in.

"Oh good dinner! Come in and have a seat." I said while taking the pizza. Jake laughed while Simon just gaped at the house. I have this huge living room then comes the kitchen, then the basement, and upstairs are four rooms and two bathrooms. Oh yeah and there's a bathroom in the basement.

"Wow furniture already?" he asked with his mouth still open.

"Dad close your mouth. Your drooling." Jake said with a laugh. Simon just glared at him, which mad Jake laugh harder.

"Okay, Okay. No need to get mad. Just sit down so we can eat." I said while grabbing my 2 slices before Jake ate the whole box.

Just like I predicted he ate the the whole box before Simon could get a piece. Simon grabbed for a slice and only got the crust. He gave Simon another glare.

"What? I don't like the crust." he said with a grin then let out this huge belch. I got up to get a drink from the kitchen, and when I came back Simon was gone.

"Where's Simon?" I asked Jake.

"Oh he went to the bathroom." Jake said while laughing at the TV. He acts so much like a kid, and he's 19.

"Well do you want to see my room?" I asked. I wanted them to see the rest of the house, but looks like Simon will have to see later. I opened the door to my room and Simon was there.

"Why are you in my room and in my closet?" I asked him. That's where I kept all my weapons. If you went all the way into the closet there was this hand scanner on the other side of the door to open the the wall up. You can't see it on the outside because the door folds in when you open it.

"Oh. I uhh... walked into the wrong room when I was looking for the bathroom." he replied. He was acting a bit suspicious, but I let it slide.

"Well there's no bathroom in my closet." I said while looking at him like he was dumb.

"Yeah I know." he hesitated. "I just thought I heard a uhh noise in here."he said with a guilty look on his face.

"Well the bathroom is 2 doors down." I said while pointing my finger in the same direction.

*30 minutes later*

I was done showing them around, and Jake wanted to head home, so Simon had to leave. I was glad Simon was acting kinda weird today. Every room I went in he went through. He even started to the press on the walls, but I acted like I didn't notice. After they left I headed for the showers.

SIMON (P.O.V.)

I had taken Jake home which was still at my place. I swear if he doesn't get a job I'm going to throw him out. My phone started ringing. I looked at the caller i.d. and it was boss. I answered on the first ring.

"Did you find it?" he asked me.

"No bu-"

"No buts. Find it and let me know when you do." he said through the phone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me know what you think... COMMENT, VOTE, AND FAN IF YOU LIKE!!! Oh and Simons boss is going to be a mystery, so no names only boss, but for Spencer I chose Alec. Thanx for suggesting it ilurvbooks. I already have the next two chapters ready, but I only have time to upload one chapter, so let me know what you think.

♥Jessica♥