Spencer (11)

10 comments and 15 votes, or no upload.

Chapter 11

We were currently walking around walmart doing nothing. We had already bought us some new clothes to start out with and bedtime snacks. Yeah I know I'm fat but not physically. I have a fast metabolism. I still haven't discussed my plan with my friends. I'm kinda sketchy on my ideas, but I need to do this because I feel like the boss is hiding something from me.

"Hey can you guys do me a favor?" I asked.

"Sure." they said in unison.

"Can you guys help me break into the bosses office tonight?"

"What!" Arella asked in shock.

"Listen first." I said while looking into their widen eyes. "I need to find out how that truck got onto the highway, and like you said we have cameras everywhere." I said looking in Arella's direction.

"So he might have caught something, but wont tell me anything for whatever reason. So this is the plan. First I need a look out which will be Zack and Luke." I stated. "Second me and Arella will go into the girls bathroom. I'm going to crawl through the vents to get to his office, so the cameras doesn't catch me. Arella you will stay in the girls bathroom, and if anybody is coming which I doubt, Zack or Lucas will knock on the door of the girls bathroom, and you will whistle into the vent. " I explained.

"But what about the camera in boss office?" Arella questioned.

"Yeah and how do you know that no one will be in the office?" Lucas questioned.

"Or the building?" Zack added.

"Wait to many questions! No one will be in the building because they'll all be at home. There will be a few people there like the night shift workers and Troy, but they won't be in the the office. There's a camera in his office but it's not connected to the main camera's. It's his own camera. When I go in there I'll change his memory card with an empty one. No one is going to be in his office because his door will be locked, and I have his keys just in case I can't get in through the vents." I replied.

"What if someone goes in to the bathroom, and sees that the vent is opened?" Lucas questioned.

"Lucas do you think I'm stupid?" I asked while looking him in the eye.

No bu-"

"Ok then, and anyways we will lock the door from the inside, and if anyone questioned why the door was locked when we come out we'll just say it wasn't locked it must've been jammed." I said. "Plus when I'm going through the vents I'll stop at the security room and turn off the cameras. Everybody knows Felix can't stay awake on job, and when I'm done I'll turn them back on." I stated. Everyone smile and nodded at my idea, but the hard part was doing it with out getting caught. Lucas came behind me and wrapped his arms around me waist. Zack threw his arms around Arella's shoulder.

"Ok if you guys are gonna smooch me and Arella are gonna be somewhere else, so we can have our own smooching time." Zack said. I laughed a little bit at his comment. they walked away and I turned around to face Lucas.

"Wanna do a little smooching of our own?" I asked with a grin on my face.

"You read my mind." he said just before he leaned in. His lips met mine and immediately my eyes snapped shut. My arms went up around his neck while my fingers played in his hair. His hand were on the small of my back bringing my body closer with each kiss. I smiled as our lips played a tug of war game with each other. We were interrupted by someone. I pulled apart my lips swollen from the kisses. I turned around and was greeted by Jake (Her dad best friend son in case you don't remember). My blood started to rise to my cheeks with embarrassment.