Spencer(3)

Recap-

I punched Whitney in her nose. I almost broke, but all I did was make it bleed and her cry. 'Good enough for me' I thought to myself.

Chapter 3

I walked out the bathroom and went back to the cafeteria. I looked over to the table where I was sitting and seen that Zack and my lunch was gone. I looked over to Lucas table and seen Zack, my lunch, and a grin on his face. I walked over to Lucas table and tried to grab my lunch, but Zack took it before I could reach and held it over the trash can.

"If you sit down I'll give you your food back, not I'll throw it away." he said with a grin. That's just one thing people don't mess with. I may look like an average girl, but I more than an average girl. Then I seen Whitney coming our way. She had cleaned up her nose and put makeup over it. I started to giggle.

"Just give her her lunch back." Lucas said not even looking in my direction.

"Nice nose job." I said to Whitney when she finally made it to the table. She glared at me. Then she did the unexpected. She 'accidentally' bumped in to Zack, which resulted with my food falling in the trash.

"Oops! You could loose the carbs." she said in a mocking tone.

"Oh heck no!" I said about to grab her. I felt two strong hands hold me back. " Whats the matter you didn't like your nose job." I said while trying to get out of whoever grip I was in. "Would you like a spray tan now. Have you tried black and blue. I can give it to you if you want!" I yelled at her.

"Spencer calm down." I heard a familiar voice say. It was Lucas. I started to calm down so he let me go, but then I felt my anger rise again. I guess everyone else could tell to because I was then took out the cafeteria by Lucas and Zack. They had taken me outside. I hadn't noticed but Zack had left me and Lucas alone.

"Spencer what is wrong with you?" You've always been able to hide your anger. Now your just... different." he said. I looked into his eyes, and seen confusion. He didn't know me anymore.

"Yeah well life is different." I replied then stared at the pavement.

"Why?" he asked "Why did you ignore me, and stop returning my calls?" he asked me. I looked back up into his crystal blue eyes and saw hurt.

"I thought it was the only way." I replied. For the third time today I could feel tears sting my eyes, but I held them back. I felt like everything in my life was taken away from me, and one of the reasons was because of me.

"The only way for what?" he asked while raking his hand through his hair. I sighed I didn't want to mention this again, because I know that it was a stupid thing to do. "For me to forget about the past, to forget about the old life, and to forget about the accident." I practically yelled. I had turned around now. I couldn't face him now.

I felt hands grab me by the waist, and turn me around. I was then pulled into a bone crushing hug. Then I hear noise in the woods behind us.(Their school is surrounded by trees.) I pulled away from the hug and seen a guy running from the woods.

I pushed Lucas behind me just as the guy launched at him. The guys face met my foot, but then another guy came out the woods. I threw my keys to a stunned face Lucas and told him to get in my car.

I then turned back around and got tackled. He tried to hit me in the face, but I dodged it. He hit the hard pavement and screamed out in pain. That's when I kneed him in the nuts, and punched him in the face. I had knocked him out. I got up to find Lucas staring at me with wide eyes. " I thought I told you to get in the car." I said with a grin. " Hand me the keys." I said while walking to my car.

" Wait what about s-"

" They're not done yet." I cut him off.

We were in the car driving away from the attackers. Lucas was pounding me with questions, and I couldn't concentrate.

"Lucas just be quite for 5 seconds!" I yelled. " Look in my glove department and get me my gun." I told him.

"Your wha-"

"My gun!" I yelled. Man this guy is hard of hearing.

He handed me the gun. "Now take the wheel." I told him. He takes the wheel while I lean out the window and Shoot at the other driver. This time it's a girl that's after us. Before I can make another shot she sticks a gun out the window and shoots at me. I lean back into the car and tell Lucas not to stop for anything.

I lean back out the window and shoot at her tires, but keep missing. So I lean back into the car and take the wheel. I do this 180 turn so I'm facing the enemy now. Then I start to drive toward the enemy. "What- Ahhh!" Lucas screams. " Come on, Come on, Come on." I repeat to myself.I end up running her off the road, and making her hit a tree. I smile to myself then lean out the window and yell "Nice driving!". Then I drive off and head to my new place.

Lucas is so stunned that he he doesn't say anything the whole way there. We pull into my new drive way, and I go take a look at the house. Lucas follows. After seeing the house he starts asking questions.

"What are you? What did you get yourself into?" he ask me.

"I'm with the C.I.A., and I was assigned to protect you. And those people that were after us, they weren't after me. They were after you. So the question is what did you get yourself into?" I asked.

"Your the one whose protecting me! Spencer you can't do this! This is dangerous!" he yelled at me.

"Dude, I live in danger. If you haven't noticed I just said I'm. In. The. C.I.A." I told him while breaking it up.

"So why are they after you?" I asked him.

" I don't know." was all he said.

"Well then why did your foster parent call the agency?" I asked him looking a bit confused.

"He didn't. I did. I told him about the attacks, and he didn't care a flying spit about me, so I called the agency." he replied with anger in his voice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER3!!! let me know what you think! VOTE,COMMENT, AND FAN IF YOU LIKE PLEASE!