Broken (r8pe)

For months, Jane was the busiest person in King Henry's court. A spy for her queen, an enemy of her own home, and entertainment for the King. Jane gave Henry less than any other mistress offered him, but still she had the most of his favor. She spied on her uncle, revealing his plans to the Queen. Catherine in turn told her what to tell Henry, often forwarding the interests of Spain. Jane allowed the king just about everything short of penetration; after all, she had come from Fench Court. She went to him especially when he was tense and confused, planting the Queen's words in his head as she seduced him into sexual release. The King of England naturally thought he was in control; however, he was always on the receiving end of it.

It all changed when Catherine lost her boy.

Jane returned to her duties as lady in waiting, and Henry went on a sexual rampage, trying to reconcile what he had lost. On the end trails of her mourning, Catherine had one last trick up her sleeve. If her husband was to go around making babies, it should at least be with someone she trusted. But of course she couldn't ask Mary Jane of that. The poor girl would never hurt her so. But Henry...

"Do you enjoy horse riding, Mary Jane?" The Queen asked her one morning as they were sewing.

"I enjoy it well enough. Though I'd hardly consider myself an expert."

"Well, then. I suppose it'd benefit you to step in for me at my riding appointment."

Mary looked up at Catherine.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, quite. I don't feel well enough to go, and the poor horse master shouldn't have to waist his hour. You can finish when you're back. You may go now."

Mary curtseyed and took her leave.

As soon as Mary was gone, Catherine sat at her writing desk, setting up the second half of her plan. She'd already convinced the horse master that it would be worth his while to try and woo Mary Jane. The second part, was to get Henry involved. The king was furious these days, having been denied what he wanted most in the world. And the second most thing he wanted, would rather give herself to a lowly stable boy. Or at least, that's what the anonymous note told him.

Jane was walking down the stables with the riding instructor, talking about horses. They were soon sat on the bench somewhere in the middle of the stables, when Arthur kindly grabbed her hands.

"I've.. quite enjoyed your company, Miss Mary," he nervously played with her hand. "I can't say that for everyone. Would you... accompany me, to the ma AAHH!"

Mary shrieked in terror as blood spurted from where the man's arm used to be. Even more frightening, was the look on Henry's face as he stood there with a bloody sword.

"Y-your majesty!" Arthur cried as he too turned around to come face to face with the king.

"You've gone mad!" Mary forced herself to get in between them. She grabbed Henry's arm and begged him to stop, but he threw her off and beheaded the horse master. Mary cried as the blood splattered on her face.

"Have you gone insane?! Why would you do that?" Mary was almost going to crawl over to the body when Henry grabbed her arm and dragged her into a stall.

"Your m..." Henry cut her off by pulling her up to her feet.

"The KING of the English Empire chasing after you," he roughly pinned her to the wall, "and you cry over a PEASANT!"

"You didn't have to-" this time he shut her up with an aggressive kiss.

He reached down and ripped down her dress, splitting the bust from the skirt. Mary tried resisting, but he pinned her wrists above her head, then sent a hand down to rip at his own pants.

Mary pulled her mouth away from the king, terrified of what he was doing next.

"Please, Henry! You promised!"

Henry let her cry before wrapping a fist around her throat. He thumbed her chin aside, leaning into her ear.

"And you keep me hanging while you give yourself to others!" He hissed.

"I wasn't-" the pain made her speechless.

"I 'promised' I'd be at least the first to have you, if not the only one to," he emphasized his words with thrusts.

Henry was too enraged to be aware of what he was doing, not even conscious enough to enjoy it himself. Mary was too shocked to process what was happening, but the pain reminded her. Tears welled down her cheeks, but not a syllable escaped her throat; not that it would have been helpful. Not a soul in the world would tell the king "stop".

Henry sped up as he came close, panting in her shoulder. His grip tightened on her neck as his other hand braced against the wall. Mary's fingers dug up into his shoulders, imagining they could keep him still. But Henry didn't stop until he was completely spent; then he pushed himself away from her, letting her slip to the floor.

The king wiped down the sweat on his face, then raged out of the stalls once he did up his pants. The guards watched him pace in circles, before one of them went in to get the girl.

"Touch her...!" Henry snapped, accusatorially pointing his finger at the guard, who'd frozen. "And I'll cut you down in half!"

The guard walked straight back out of the stall.

Henry swept a hand through his hair and walked back in, ordering his men to arrange a ride. He picked her up in his cloak and carried her to the carriage.

"What about the horse master, sir?

"If anyone asks, the king rescued a damsel in distress," he quickly replied and tucked into the carriage, going back to the palace.