Part 11: Feeling Used

Demi walked off upstairs and into the room Joe was staying in. She saw Joe laying there looking up at the ceiling thinking.

Demi: “I hate you.” (Upset)

Joe: “What, why?” (Gets up and goes to her)

Demi: “You didn’t tell me what happened the other night.” (Has tears in her eyes)

Joe: “I’m guessing by the way you are acting you now know what happened.”

Demi: “Yep.”

Joe: “Who told you?”

Demi: “Your mother.”

Joe: “How?” (Shocked)

Demi: “Well I went for a walk and saw her at the park sitting there on the bench and I went over to talk to her and she told me.”

Joe: “How is she?”

Demi: “She is worried that Michelle will be in jail for forever.”

Joe: “What?”

Demi: “Yea Michelle is in jail.”

Joe: ”I have to go and see my mother.”

Demi: “No; your mother told me to keep you here.”

Demi placed her hand on his arm and rubbed it gently to calm him down. Joe looked at her and grabbed her by the waist and kissed her hard on the mouth. Demi was shocked at first then started to kiss him back just as hard. Joe pushed her onto the bed with him on top of her still kissing her. He moved his lips to her neck and started to suck on her neck. She let a moan escape her lips; Demi moved her hands under his shirt and started to pull it up. Joe felt her hands under his shirt and pulled away so she could take his shirt off.

Demi took it off and throw it somewhere in the room, she grabbed Joe’s face and brought his lips to hers and kissed him again deeply and passionate. After a while most of their clothes where gone; Joe pulled away and looked at Demi.

Joe: “Are you ok.”

Demi: “Yep.”

Joe: “Are you sure you want to do this?” (Whispers)

Demi: “What did you say?”

Joe: “I said are you sure about this?”

Demi: “Yes, look I just want to help you and if this is all you want then I understand.”

Joe: “Umm…ok.”

Once they removed each other’s clothes, Joe kissed Demi on the mouth and got into position and went into her gently at first then faster. She let a moan escape her lips; they kept going until they both reached their climax. Joe rolled off her straight away and lay beside her. Demi felt amazing after and wasn’t sure if now that it happened that is was such a good idea. Because she was feeling like it meant more than just sex. But the question remain what did Joe really feel and if anything. Demi was starting to fall asleep when Joe shook her awake.

Joe: “Dems, I think you should go.”

Demi felt her heart break all over again of course it meant nothing to Joe, Demi got up and didn’t care that she was naked and got dressed and walked out without looking back.

Back in her room, Demi decided to start packing her bags and stuff for boarding school. She still had to go now that it was all sorted and ready for her. Demi felt it was time to move away from everything and everyone including Joe and just move on. She also had a baby to think about and that it was Taylor’s and not Joe’s. Joe felt bad that he used Demi last night that he found it awkward when Alex banged on the door the next morning.