Part 8: Most Things Should Be Kept in the Past.

Then Demi’s phone started to ring it was her cousin Jordan, who was also Taylor’s ex. They dated on and off for 3 years. Demi got up off of Joe’s lap and walked outside to answer the phone.

Demi: “Hello.”

Jordan: “Hey Cuz, how are you?”

Demi: “I’m great, wow how’s it going Jordie.”

Jordan: “Good; guess what I’m moving back into town.”

Demi: “That’s awesome; I can’t wait.”

Jordan: “Well I wanted to know if I can stay with you just until my parents get everything sorted out with the house and other things.”

Demi: “Sure I’ll have to speak to my mum about it. But it shouldn’t be a problem.”

Jordan: “Ok, also I heard Taylor got a new girlfriend.”

Demi: “Yea.”

Jordan: “Ok.”

Demi: “Yea so he has a girlfriend and she’s really sweet. So please be nice when you get here.”

Jordan: “Ok, I will and I do miss him a lot and I know it’s going to be hard for me to see him moved on.”

Demi: “Yea well I gotta go. So I’ll see you later when you get here.”

Jordan: “Ok see you later.”

Demi got off the phone and walked back in and sat in her seat next to Joe, Joe was a little hurt that Demi didn’t come and sit in his lap again. After it was getting late everyone was getting ready to leave, they were all standing out in the parking lot saying goodbye. Joe grabbed Demi from behind and started to kiss her on the cheek down to her neck.

Miley: “Well Nick and I are leaving so bye guys.”

All: “Bye.”

Vanessa: “Tay are you taking Sel home.”

Taylor: “Yea I am.”

Vanessa: “Ok.”

Alex: “I’ll take you Nessa.”

Vanessa: “Thanks Alex.”

Everyone left in their cars, Alex took Joe home first and Demi told Alex she was hanging with Joe for a bit. Then he can get her when he’s drop Vanessa off at her place. Joe and Demi walked in to his house and saw Michelle sitting there watching T.V.

Michelle: “Hey guys, how was the game? Did you win Joe?”

Joe: “Yep we did.”

Michelle: “That is great, is Demi staying?”

Joe: “Yea just for a little bit, just until Alex comes back after dropping someone off.”

Michelle: “Ok well Mama is out with Tony. So I’m gonna go to my room and do some stuff for work.”

Joe: “Ok.”

Michelle walked off to her room and left Joe and Demi to it. They sat down on the lounge and Demi got up and climbed onto Joe’s lap.

Demi: “Are you OK Joe?”

Joe: “I am now that we are alone together.”

Demi: “Oh you didn’t like that we were with everyone.”

Joe: “I did, but maybe we rushed into telling everyone that we are together.”

Demi: “Oh.” (About to get off him)

Joe: “Where are you going baby.”

Demi: “Well I was going to move off of you.”

Joe: “Well baby, I don’t want you to.”

Demi: “Oh really.”

Demi stayed on Joe’s lap and started to rub his chest a little bit.

Demi: “So Joe do you work out?”

Joe: “Yep; well lately I’ve been working on my bike.”

Demi: “Oh you have a bike.”

Joe: “Yea it’s a motorbike, my father left it.”

Demi: “Oh you’ve never mentioned your father before.”

Joe: “Well there’s not much to say about him. He left when I was little.”

Demi: “Oh I’m sorry baby.”

Joe: “It’s fine I didn’t really know him.”

Demi: “Ok.”

Joe leaned in and kissed Demi on the lips, Demi kissed him back deeper. She moved her hands up so now they were around his neck. Joe started to move his hands up her thighs and she let a small moan escape from her mouth. Joe pulled away and looked deep into her eyes and kissed her again. This time there was a knock on the door, it was Alex coming to pick her up to go home. Demi pulled away and got up to let Alex in.

Demi: “Hey bro.”

Alex: “Hey; we gotta go. I got a call from Mum.”

Demi: “Ok I’ll just get my bag.”

Alex: “Ok.”

Demi let Alex in so she could get her bag and say bye to Joe. Demi was about to get her bag when Joe stopped her by kissing her on the mouth. She kissed back straight away; Alex was just standing there waiting for Demi. Joe mother walked in from going out with her boyfriend Tony.

Natalie: “Guys please stop.”

Joe and Demi pulled away and Joe let her grab her bag to go home with Alex.