Part 1: Demi

Part 1: Demi

Demi’s Pov

I’m sick and tired of being the nerd of the school, I have no friends because what’s the point of it all. At my last school everyone hated me; as I rollerblade to school I get weird looks at everyone that is walking into the school. Oh damn one of the teachers saw me rollerblading into the hall towards my locker. I’m in shit now and my mum is going to scream at me when I get home after school.

Selena: “hi I’m new and I need help.”

Demi doesn’t hear because she is listening to music on her Ipod. Demi then realized that someone was standing next to her.

Demi: “I’m sorry you talking to me.”

Selena: “Yea I’m new and I need help.”

Demi: “Oh, what do you need help with?”

Selena: “Where my classes are.”

Demi: “Oh ok sure; just give me like a second to change my shoes.”

Selena: “What’s wrong with your shoes?”

Demi: “Well if you look down you will see I’m wearing rollerblades.”

Selena: ‘Oh well that’s fine then.”

Demi closed her locker and walked off with Selena to change her shoes. Joe walked over to Demi and tripped her over and she fell to the ground. Joe laughed at her and Selena helped her up.

Selena: “Are you Ok.”

Demi: “Yea, just that fuckin’ dickhead.”

Joe: “What’s up loser?”

Demi: “Fuck you Jonas.”

Joe: “Where and when loser.”

Demi: “How about never.”

Miss. Kendrick: “Demetria to the office now.”

Demi: “What the fuck; what did I do.”

Miss. Kendrick: “You are wearing rollerblades at school.”

Demi: “Yea so.”

Miss. Kendrick: “They aren’t the right footwear for school.”

Demi: “So it’s not like I’m going to change them.”

Miss. Kendrick: “Just go to the office.”

Joe: “Yea, listen to the teacher Cirbian.”

Demi: “Shut up Jonas.”

Demi walked away to the office with Selena, when they got there Demi saw Nick walking out of the principal’s office.

Demi: “Oh my god Nick, what have you done this time.”

Nick: “Nothing Dems.”

Demi and Selena sat down and Demi changed her shoes before going in to see the Principal with her rollerblades on, instead of normal shoes about half an hour later Mrs. Mendaz walked out and saw Demi sitting there waiting.

Mrs. Mendaz: “Demi again, how many times is it going to take before you learn?”

Demi: “Sorry Mrs. Mendaz.”

Mrs. Mendaz: “Don’t call me that, I’m your mother. Well you better come in my office now.”

Demi: “Oh Ok god.”

Demi got up and glanced at Selena, who had a shocked face before she walked in. Demi sat down at one of the seats in front of her mother’s desk.

Mrs. Mendaz: “Demi; why were you rollerblading to school.”