Ambrollins for AmyLeigh18

*Dean's POV*

I woke up moaning as I felt someone jumping on the bed. I slowly looked around to see my daughter smiling sweetly at me. I smiled and hugged her, then starting to tickle her. She laughed and screamed.

"Daddy! Stop!" She laughed but I just continued. I felt a kiss on my cheek and I looked at Seth.

"Morning dean. Stop tickling our little girl." Seth smiled and I chuckled. I let her go and smiled. I stood up and stretched.

"Daddy. Is uncle roman coming round?" Amy asked and I looked at her.

"Yes he is." I smiled and put my 'hounds of justice shirt' on and threw a random shirt at Seth.

"Get dressed." I laughed and left the room. Amy ran to her room and I smiled, going down stairs. I yawned and started to make my coffee. I sighed and felt two arms around my waist. I smiled and kissed Seth's lips.

"Hey baby." I smiled and he blushed.

"Hey. My little hound of justice." He smiled and made breakfast. I drunk my coffee and saw roman walk in.

"Hey love birds." He laughed and I smiled. Seth blushed and put the breakfast down, going to find amy.

"How's your little girl?" Roman asked and I smiled.

"She's fine. How's your little girl?" I smiled and he chuckled.

"Jojo is fine." He smiled and I heard someone running to the kitchen.

"Daddy! Uncle roman! Look! I got my self dressed." I heard Amy laugh. I looked at her to see her in her rabbit onesie. I smiled and roman just chuckled.

"She's too cute. You have this little cutie and I have jojo who throws plastic tea pots at me." He said and I burst out laughing, getting superman punched.

"Oi!" I yelled and he smirked.

"You deserved it. Believe that." He smirked and Seth hugged me.

"I love you baby. And I love you my little girl." He said and hugged Amy.

*Amy's POV*

I love my daddys. Both of them. I love daddy Ambrose because he's crazy but very funny. I love my daddy rollins because he's a ninja and doesn't mind playing dress up and dolls with me. I went to put a tiara on daddy ambrose but he moved my hand away.

"Don't you dare." He said sternly. I gulped but he sighed. He bent his head down.

"Go on then." He sighed and I put it on his head.

"Your a lunatic princess!" I laughed and he smiled. I clapped my hands and saw jojo.

"Uncle crazy dean can I play with Amy?" Jojo asked and daddy ambrose nodded.

"Sure. You girls have fun." He said and puts me down. I laughed and ran off to play with jojo.