Ambreigns for ambreignsforlife2015

*Dean's POV*

I'm proud to call Roman my boyfriend. He's my sexy Samoan. My hero. My babe. But he's been a bit..strange recently. He's distant. I rarely see him. What is my cutie hiding. I slowly dragged my self out of be and put on some random clothes, not really bothered. I moaned and slowly combed my scraggy hair. Lord it's a mess. So annoying at the best of times. I sighed and threw the comb back in my bag.

"Should I go to find roman?" I asked myself and soon left my hotel room. What room is he in? God damn it! I don't know. I sighed and shrugged it off. I will just go talk with my best bud Seth rollins, the ninja in the shield. I smiled and walked to Seth's Hotel room. He answered the door and laughed, hugging me tightly.

"Hey crazy mad man, come in." He laughed and I walked in, chuckling to myself. I sat on the couch and he sat down next to me.

"So how's you and roman?" He asked with a small smirk. I sighed loudly.

"Roman has been so distant to me. It's like I don't exist to him." I said and Seth gulped. He sighed and passed me a beer.

*Seth's POV*

Roman is being distant to dean?! God that's strange. They are normally so close and Dean rarely talks to me. Now he's depending on me. Right now I'd happily beat roman reigns up. Friend or not.

"I'm sure he will talk to you soon." I said but dean just laughed.

"No he won't Rollins." He said sadly. God I don't like dean like this, my buddy doesn't deserve any of this shit!

"Oh..I understand." I said. To be honest, I don't understand what's going on between them.

*Roman's POV*

I sat in my hotel room listening to my music. I feel alone. But then, dean decided not to come round again. I moaned and tried to ring his phone again. Then I heard his phone ringing from my pocket. Shit! I have his fucking phone. No wonder he won't come round. I don't know where my cute crazy man is.

"Oh god I'm a bad boyfriend!" I cried and stood up. I went to leave the room but I couldn't. I felt like dean deserves better than me. He does. I haven't attempted to see him yet. I haven't found his room number and gone to see him face to face. I sighed and sat down on the couch, again. Then I heard the door open.

"Roman?" I heard Summer ask. I turned to look at her.

"Oh hey summer Rae." I moaned and looked away. She laughed and sat next to me.

"What's a cute Samoan doing all alone?" She asked and rubbed my leg. I grumbled lightly.

*Dean's POV*

Is it bad to say I followed summer? Nah! Especially now I've heard we what's she's saying to MY man! I looked through the gap in the door to see them kissing. I cried and ran back to my hotel room. I locked the bathroom door but couldn't hear Seth yelling. I ignored him. I grabbed my gun and pressed it against my head. I gulped.

1...

2...

3...

//if you don't like don't read any more//

*Seth's POV*

I barged the door open and ran in to see dean lying life less on the floor. My crazy lunatic friend killed himself..all because of roman. I've just lost a brother and I hope roman dies for this. I love you like my own brother Jonathan Moxely Good.